Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Event - Oct 13, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I feel so far behind, and doing my math, I am at only 127 candy corn!

Update: About 24 hours later, I'm now on track with 397.
    Last edited by OzFamily; 10-16-16 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    FYI- I purchased the mausoleum. All it did was increase population by 20, if anyone was still curious if it did any more. I didn't even get candy corn from those citizens who thank you for building it!

New Resident
    I deleted tge items needed to expand since i cant right now until the open the two bridges.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished, thanks to having the Halloween Goals. Everything is really cute.....kudos to the team at Storm 8. Now I just need more expansion space to keep building my city.

I would like to thank S8 for the lovely prizes on this event. I absolutely love the Old Coffin Warehouse it's gorgeous, the only problem, I can't decide which direction to face it because all sides are worth seeing. Thanks again.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    FYI- I purchased the mausoleum.
    Does the mausoleum do anything now that it's the 31st? I see a new banner when starting up to "visit" the mausoleum, collect candy corn, win prizes. Curious what happens when you click on it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bkekst View Post
    Does the mausoleum do anything now that it's the 31st? I see a new banner when starting up to "visit" the mausoleum, collect candy corn, win prizes. Curious what happens when you click on it.
    As far as I know, that banner has been there since the event started. They mean that you can "visit" the mausoleum since now it's a building you can purchase and have in your city so people can "visit" it. It doesn't do anything other than increase your population.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bkekst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    As far as I know, that banner has been there since the event started. They mean that you can "visit" the mausoleum since now it's a building you can purchase and have in your city so people can "visit" it. It doesn't do anything other than increase your population.
    Exactly. That's why I decided to purchase it- the banner from the very beginning made it sound like it might do something. It doesn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12