Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: App Update

Grand Emperor
    Please update your Farm Story 2 app to version 2.6.1

Angry Far story 2

Had to delete this game as some of my of my things have not uploaded. For instance my beehive has disappeared, how do I get it back

Grand Emperor
    Strange that your hive disappeared. Can you restart your device, clear cache and start your game again? Click on the space where your hive was, did you see your hive caption?

Fashion Designer
    my app updated last night to the Valentine version and it crashes all the time. what is going on? are others having this problem? app freezes so i cannot move around or simply closes in mid action. is there a way to go back to the version i had yesterday? this one is impossible!!

edit: collecting food from the food mills seems to make the whole app crash. i simply can't farm like this!! each time it crashes, several previous actions are not recorded and i have to keep checking to see what "took" and what did not.
    Last edited by caron7; 02-07-17 at 02:47 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Hi caron7, Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your game. Mine is working fine. I'm afraid that version 2.6.4 overwrites the default version once you have updated it. Can you check if your device has plenty of space? Also try deleting the app and installing this version again and see if it works better. Start your new app without running other apps and let it settles for a few minutes before you start any activities. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    Please update your Farm Story 2 app to version 2.6.4

Celebrate the season of love with 2 brand new events that will sweep you off your feet!

Grand Emperor
    Please update your Farm Story 2 app to version 2.6.6
    - Bug fixes
    - Performance improvements

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast