Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I lost my gold seen game update

Fashion Designer

I lost my gold seen game update

Update for tecket boost tale me buy it 1000 coins then refresh took my 800 golds ... why? Anyone have problems like this,please return my golds

Rhino Keeper
    Would be nice if it actually worked keeps rolling back progress and does so even without that temple down , 7 GOES to plant my farms smh a busted update I can't go back to an older version with my iPhone or I would of done

Executive Chef
    I updated but can't see the new building?

Rhino Keeper
    OMG same here, lost 800 gold. I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. I could have sworn it said the cost was 1000 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    You buy from market but it dissapeard and still keeps rolling back progress even after a shut down reboot

Farm Supplier
    I have just downloaded the new update for the bingo addition. It asks you to buy a ticket temple but when you buy it and place it on your land it will disappear . Tried several times to place it. I have force closed and tried again but it won't stay put. Seems to be a big glitch in the new update.

Same Thing happened to me, and i lost 800'gold as Well.
    Please return to my account

I lost 800 gold right after I bought the ticket temple. I want my 800 gold back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    You buy from market but it dissapeard and still keeps rolling back progress even after a shut down reboot
    I bought the ticket temple thing, that's where you craft new dragons. I can't find the league building?

Rhino Keeper
    Ikr wonder if they actually test things before they release them they coulda at least opened the mine as well but oh well

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast