Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info. It makes Bingo a lot more difficult tho.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just completed a Battle task with a 6 hour expiry timer. The screen now shows the green button to "COLLECT". Does anyone know if there is a time limit for me to actually collect the the points? I would like to leave it until tomorrow when I have a goal dragon is ready to hatch, and then I can activate the 50% Challenge Boost before collecting the points. My Sunrise dragon has another 14.5 hours to go before it finishes breeding.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Has something changed? In the last five or six times I've been in the silver league, I haven't gotten any bingo tasks to clear an area or expand. I keep saving those for that league and sometimes clear inadvertently bc it's so small on the phone my fingers hit them by mistake
    I have noticed this also. I?ve left many obstacles to be cleared waiting for a bingo task. Has this been answered? Kooky?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tango0520 View Post
    I have noticed this also. I?ve left many obstacles to be cleared waiting for a bingo task. Has this been answered? Kooky?
    We haven't made any changes to the cards since Gemstones were removed, so if you're not seeing these cards, it's just luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Playing in the Adventure Leagues has definitely affected my style. Droves of Fire and Forest dragons hang around for Bingo's feeding or evolving tasks. Now, when my nest is briefly empty, I sell off the "used-up" feeders and bring aboard a fresh batch of 30-second babies. Crazy. Expanded plots lie unusable for longer periods because I'm "saving" the obstacles. Crazy. It makes for some silly and haphazard playing at times, all in the name of bingo. It seems I'm seldom ever breeding for what I MYSELF want. But some interesting dragons show up when the game thinks you're trying for some stupid bingo common (who needs extra Island or Magic after trying forever for the first?)
    I'm beginning to get the hang of the boosts, but I'm pretty sure my HUD balances are incorrect - as if I either didn't get the grand prizes I earned, or had some disappear without being used. I'll have to start taking screen shots.
    I'm seeing from comments on this thread how demotions back down to lower leagues can be useful strategy. Crazy.
    Thanks for the feature, but it does make me talk out loud to myself. Crazy.
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-25-18 at 04:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a separate thread discussing speed boosts (for breeding, hatching, evolving and farming) and strategies for using them? If so, please post a link to that thread.

Also, if I apply a 5x boost to a building that has less than 5 hours remaining, will I be charged gold to finish it immediately?
    Like, if the building has 6 hours, I would pay 2 gold to speed it; if it has 5 hours, I would pay 1 gold to speed. Now what if it has 4 hours or 3 hours?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Is there a separate thread discussing speed boosts (for breeding, hatching, evolving and farming) and strategies for using them? If so, please post a link to that thread.

Also, if I apply a 5x boost to a building that has less than 5 hours remaining, will I be charged gold to finish it immediately?
    Like, if the building has 6 hours, I would pay 2 gold to speed it; if it has 5 hours, I would pay 1 gold to speed. Now what if it has 4 hours or 3 hours?
    Answering my own second question:
    Yes you are charged at least one gold bar if you want to immediately finish any boosted task. That's because the gold-speeding charge includes the run time of the boost, so you are always paying 1 gold for the booster clock since its time remaining will be anything up to 60 minutes.
    It's still a benefit to use some boosts for tasks that take up only a portion of the boost time, because after you pay that gold, you can start other tasks on the remaining boost time, which could be close to 59 minutes, if you're fast enough on the first swap. Alternately, you can just wait out the shortened time and then add tasks if any boost time remains. Again, it really pays to be quick with reloading tasks and knowing in advance exactly how (and WHY) you plan to use the 60 minutes of boost.
    I've found that applying a boost to a single task and then letting that task run the full length of its shortened timer is almost never an efficient use of the boost. I think that's how a lot of us newcomers waste our first sets of 2x and 5x boosts and are therefore not impressed. Training wheels. (I may even have used some without knowing it. LOL)
    __Having fun figuring this out

...but I'd still like to know where the separate time-boost discussion thread is. Please and thank you.
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-29-18 at 12:36 PM.

Banned
    Can anyone give me a definitive list of which prizes you earn in each league for the various placements? I got 2 boosts, Ithought they would both be 5x, but it looks like a 5x and a 1x. I really want an accurate list. Thank you someone!!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Can anyone give me a definitive list of which prizes you earn in each league for the various placements? I got 2 boosts, Ithought they would both be 5x, but it looks like a 5x and a 1x. I really want an accurate list. Thank you someone!!!!
    Reward table is near the end of this page.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    .... I don't have a Birthstone, a Peacock, or a Music Dragon- but keep getting those same tasks over and over and over and over again. ...
    I've been really lucky. I still see "breed with a Peacock" and "win a battle with Music" at least once in a game. Last month I finally bred Birthstone and assumed it would disappear from bingo but ... awesome surprise! ... I still see "breed with a Birthstone" at least once in a game too.