Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    When it say raise any dragon to adult what level is that? I raised to L10 and it didn't count. I raised another through 13 and ran out of food one feeding short of L14. No go on that one either. L15 is epic but it says to adult. Help!

Farm Supplier
    Level 10 is epic. Level 7 is adult.

Rhino Keeper
    So then it just didn't work as it should have and I'm just stuck. Hardly seems fair. It happened twice so I thought it was my misunderstanding. Well, I'm in #2 spot right now but expect to be crushed as I can't complete the bingo and move on in the time left. Thank you for confirming what I thought it was.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    For a long time now all the numbers are out of the speeding up boosts that we can win, so I can't see which boost speed I win in the different ranks. Please sort it out, already tried to reinstall game but now change.
    x2
    i thought it was perhaps because i had not update the apps.
    (my phone always display message out of storage space)

expansion / clearing task:
    is this gone?
    because i have not encountered expansion task for a long while now. i limited egg to hatch because land space has seems to become more limited as i expanded almost all the way to upper right corner.

Fashion Designer
    I was sitting in second place for the majority of this bingo round. as of this morning i was still holding my place in 2nd. for the last hour i was checking constantly to make sure i was keeping my spot. for the last 2 mins i watched the timer count down and i stayed in second. however, after the results were calculated, i came in THIRD! this really angers me. i worked hard and spent a ton of gold to make sure i stayed in the top two. I deserve those 50 tickets because as far as i knew i was still in second place when the round ended! its bad enough that they're pitting us against each other with these leaderboard events but if the other players results don't show up immediately that is way more than unfair. i brought the issue S8 and they will not do anything for me :-(

Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    You can be sure... Once you have a birthstone Dragon, you'll never again see a task for which you need a birthstone! At the beginning of the bingo, I often had the task "Feed a raindance Dragon". After I had hatched two Raindance Dragons one after another, I have never had this task again. :-/
    So true

Fashion Designer
    What are the different levels of evolution? Juvenile, Epic, etc. There have been a lot of times when I have evolved a dragon and I don't get credit for it. Advice? Thanks!
    Last edited by laurelsail; 07-03-17 at 11:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The leader in my group for this round already has 1520 points! How is this even possible and how can normal people even stand a chance??

Rhino Keeper
    Did bingo not reset properly today? I am the only one in my group that doesn't have at least 420 points with only an hour in. The leader has 7600 points. Something is not right here.

EDIT: My Bingo did reset. Now there are a few that have started playing just like previous weeks.
    Last edited by TwiWoods; 07-12-17 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    What are the different levels of evolution? Juvenile, Epic, etc. There have been a lot of times when I have evolved a dragon and I don't get credit for it. Advice? Thanks!
    Evolving from 3-4 is Juvenile
    Evolving from 6-7 is Adult
    Evolving from 9-10 is Epic