Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    ★ looking at the conversations above, it does seem that BINGO is a pretty popular segment with most DS players .. (:

★ mine is just getting by with simple bingo item tasks, and I didn't buy the BINGO Ticket Temple which is a permanent building (:

enjoy n best of luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    30 gold for 50 tickets yes but 30 gold a day for 50 tickets( =30x6=180 gold) is that still worth it? If new gold dragons come out than yes, but with the dragons now available?
    Question: Has someone earned enough tickets for all dragons and if yes any new dragon available if you have earned all the dragons available?
    I only have gold horizon and stellar Aurora, but I am not really playing for those.
    I have all the ticket dragons and no, there are no new ticket dragons yet; am looking forward to a Neo Black or maybe Diamond type. I'm just sitting back and taking things easy for now, playing without spending gold or boosts to keep at the 2nd prize zone in the Gold League.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    30 gold for 50 tickets yes but 30 gold a day for 50 tickets( =30x6=180 gold) is that still worth it? If new gold dragons come out than yes, but with the dragons now available?
    Question: Has someone earned enough tickets for all dragons and if yes any new dragon available if you have earned all the dragons available?
    I only have gold horizon and stellar Aurora, but I am not really playing for those.
    Sorry didn't see the "a day". That's not so much a bargain, but not a bad offer. I would be willing to spend between 100-150 gold maximum a bingo event to guarantee a 50 ticket prize. The last round I managed to win by 1.5x boosting only 3 (well-timed) times, and a few gold bars to make up for a timing mistake near the end. 50 tickets for ~50 gold ... although I did use up several 10x boosts for eggs and farms, although I needed to use those up anyway to accommodate the incoming prizes boosts. Had a bit of luck with breeding and goals this time around. Back during the peak of Bingo mania, my maximum gold limit was 500 gold for a 50 tickets win. It's calmed down heaps.

I wonder what new prizes they will release. The temple indicates that they can offer other kinds of prizes aside from dragons, like decors, so maybe we'll see smaller 1 ticket prizes like decor tiles.
    Last edited by JustKay; 04-11-17 at 10:25 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Is "mine for pieces for 250 points" something that even exists anymore? I haven't had it show up on any of my bingos for the last two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Is "mine for pieces for 250 points" something that even exists anymore? I haven't had it show up on any of my bingos for the last two weeks
    Yeah, same here. I used to love those ones. I don't see the "win x <battle arena parts>" goal either, although that one is kind of redundant as it's basically the same as the "win x battles" goal. Maybe they just moved it out of the gold league and down to one of the lower leagues only. what league are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yeah, same here. I used to love those ones. I don't see the "win x <battle arena parts>" goal either, although that one is kind of redundant as it's basically the same as the "win x battles" goal. Maybe they just moved it out of the gold league and down to one of the lower leagues only. what league are you on?
    I've been promoted from silver to gold and it didn't appear in silver eather.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I've been promoted from silver to gold and it didn't appear in silver eather.
    It is a pretty easy goal for some pretty big points, so I can understand them not wanting to give it out too frequently. I think it would still have been a good goal, even if the points might be less to match the low difficulty level or if they up-ed the number of parts to mine. Taking it away just makes the pool of goal options smaller and more boring. If the tasks are all similar then the bingo seems more tedious. I'm seeing lots of "breed with x dragon" goals (5 sometimes) and you have to really pick out your bingo card plan more carefully. I'm lucky that I've been playing a long time and have most of the dragons they ask for, however newer players must be pulling their hair out if they see lost of goals like these requiring them to first breed a specific dragon type before they can even have a shot at the goal.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    The goals are pretty boring in gold league and lately it is very hard to get double or triple bingos on my cards. I have always 4 breeding challenges in a way that if I want a triple bingo, I need to breed at least 2 or 3 of them and than to top that with breed a certain dragon it will cost many days. I wish we could buy a permanent 2nd nest like the 2nd evolving den.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I've been demoted from gold to silver. Had a tough group last time and I couldn't keep up!

Rhino Keeper
    One of my challenges says breed with a disco ball dragon, I can't find a disco ball dragon, does it even excists?