Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yes, food for 1 extra gold a day forever... I guess that depends on your priorities but in the long run, yes.
    Not only that cause at level 15 this guy's pretty good in a fight too. Just remember to avoid yellow types.

Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    It's ridiculous that I can't breed a simple common Life for 2 days!
    It didn't use to be like this. Time was 4 out of 5 pairings of a red and green would give you a Life.

But then it may be just that our lucks' changed cause we have been assured that nothing in the game has changed.

Fashion Designer
    I've never had it that 4 out of 5 would give me life. I didn't get a life dragon til after level 40 at some point, and I had 3 landworms before level 20. That would drive me crazy if those were the statistics. It should be something like 60% common, 30% Rare, 8% Super rare, 2% Ultra (at a guess) and of course now there is another common red/green, so something has changed, in that that 60% is not Life, but Life/whatever the other one is. I've been tracking my breeding since the last tales, and on normal (non-boosted) breeds I get: 62.89% Common, 30.93% Rare and 5.15% Super Rare, (I've not had any diamonds at all on normal breeding) which is fairly close to what I said.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

I'm quite convinced that most of the players you are grouped with in the bingo tournament are just bots. There's no way these are real people. I tried pretty hard to get 50 tickets in the gold league last week and I would have taken 2nd place if the game would have stopped crashing or resetting the things I had done (I lost 300 points because of two breedings that reset the bingo but didn't reset the actual breeding and that would have been enough to win).

I gave up on it this week and now the "players" are barely even playing. They have moved 200 points in the past 12-14 hours, all of them. If I was playing, you can be sure the scores would have sky rocketed higher. It's the same ***** in the way that the community competitions always make it to 100% on the last prize when, cleary on the path things were incrementing, there's no way it would ever make it. Such a dirty company.

Rhino Keeper
    I just won 50 tickets last week but it was really hard and I needed to use 100 plus gold because in the last few hours they suddenly sneek up on you while I was first the whole week with a gap of about 600 to 1200 points(gold which I earned for free, I have never bought any gold ever) it is very hard to win 50 tickets and you have to calculate everything well. Also my experience is that when you not play for a few days you end up in a more slowpaced group as that whole group isn't really playing, but not always. Normally I try to stay in the silver group as it is easier.

I normally stay in the silver league too and get 15 points every two weeks but I finally got in with a group of people (assuming not a computer simulation) that were not buying gold and jumping way ahead of me. We were all hovering in the first 5 places for the entire week and at the end, everyone ran out of steam (nothing to do on the cards anymore without using gold which we all weren't willing to do). We all ended up finishing right where we stopped within the last half hour or so of the competition. If I had the 300 points that were robbed from me, I would have finished in 2nd instead of 4th.

In my mind, I was actually playing against real people. This week, I start to wonder what is really going on. Even now, only one person has even added points since my last post. This would have been the week for me to play and win 50 points but I'm pretty sure that if I tried, it would not look like the game I am seeing right now.

Fashion Designer
    Try it out and see! Might be that as you didn't do so much last week, you have an easier group this? It seems to work that way fairly regularly.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm fairly sure we're put up against real people. I've had a bingo group where my mom's account was in my bingo group.

I've had a round where there were 3 of us battling it out for top 2 spots, and by posting on the wall of one of the others arranged a tie. We basically stopped playing a few hours before the end to guarantee the tie- took some faith but it worked out. (The 3 of us were way ahead of everyone else) ended up a tie for 2nd place in gold league.

So... I'm convinced it's a real group each time. Bingo groups do seem to form and fill up quickly, so I'd suggest staggering how long after bingo start time you log back into your game to see if that affects the type of group you get.

Edited for typos.

Banned
    For those of you that are having trouble breeding Life for Bingo, it's not just bad luck. Its part of the code/settings for Bingo.

Fuzzy is even worse. You'll get Pegasus fails for days.

Sad that it works this way. It just brings the game down even further.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    For those of you that are having trouble breeding Life for Bingo, it's not just bad luck. Its part of the code/settings for Bingo.

Fuzzy is even worse. You'll get Pegasus fails for days.

Sad that it works this way. It just brings the game down even further.
    yeah, i will agree with this. Elder fails are pretty painful too when you're trying for a simple Fuzzy. So far so good in the current Bingo round. I have no problems breeding commons on the first try. I bet it will get harder the closer to the finish it gets though.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795