Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    2 wrongs don't make a right
    They aren't "wrongs", they're just the way things are. Like I said in my first post. No one knows why, it could be legal issues or limitations on the platform. Android aren't stepchildren that are mistreated.

Executive Chef
    I'll play but not super excited about this. After leaderboard, I'm not looking forward to competing against other players again. I'm going to stick to DT and the battle tournament for now. Too much going on all at once for me.

The first bingo card looks simple enough at least.

Executive Chef
    Hello FlatFoot in my other account, I have not got the League post yet
    I play on IOS me Storm8 ID: Hexe5

Host(ess)
    Not sure if anyone is experiencing this issue but everytime I complete a challenge, the game will refresh and the challenge I just completed before did not complete and the previous challenge prize didn't get claim and it makes my new challenge I picked look expire and then I have to restart or get rid of the challenge. Is there so type of bug or glitch. Cause I'm not happy that the challenges I completed is not counted for...

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello FlatFoot in my other account, I have not got the League post yet
    I play on IOS me Storm8 ID: Hexe5
    I just got it, so hopefully it won't be too much longer for you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I just got it, so hopefully it won't be too much longer for you too!
    In my main island I got it, but not in my other account

Fashion Designer
    I was very excited about this, but hate it that it is a leaderboard. Ticket seems to be hard to get...

Host(ess)
    I'm stuck with a prize. I was just starting to love this new thingy but now one of my bingo challenge is stuck. It refreshes every 10 seconds and I had to go back and "re-collect" the points. then it refreshes again in 10 seconds then I re-collect on and on... If I don't collect, game does not refresh. and I cannot do other challenges because its stuck in a loop. If I do, it will disappear and back to that annoying challenge that needs to be collected. I don't know what's this bug is.. but its pretty annoying. This will cause fall in my LB rank.

Yes I have restrted game etc stuff. but it is stuck in a loop.

Host(ess)
    same!

Quote Originally Posted by vxh006 View Post
    Not sure if anyone is experiencing this issue but everytime I complete a challenge, the game will refresh and the challenge I just completed before did not complete and the previous challenge prize didn't get claim and it makes my new challenge I picked look expire and then I have to restart or get rid of the challenge. Is there so type of bug or glitch. Cause I'm not happy that the challenges I completed is not counted for...

Rhino Keeper
    I am also having the refresh issue stated above I'm number one on my board but the refreshing is messing it up please fix this.

Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast