Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

New Resident
    Hi i have a challage that says "go on any adventure" what the heck does that even mean? Theres no instructions or anything so i hae no idea what im actually supposed to do :/ please help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by klr711 View Post
    Hi i have a challage that says "go on any adventure" what the heck does that even mean? Theres no instructions or anything so i hae no idea what im actually supposed to do :/ please help!
    Sounds like instructions to "hit any key" on your keyboard. Send a dragon on your choice of adventure.

Lucky you! I only seem to get specific adventures.

New Resident
    The boosts won't work in dragon story. Help needed.

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up getting two virtue dragons in a row and every bingo row has a breed a dragon in it so basically I can't do anything since I used all my gems on other events. I would like to see the bingo be every other week instead of all the time. I probably won't be playing this any longer and focus on the battlegrounds and leveling up the dragons I have. I am almost out of expansion space anyway and my Arctic Isles is at capacity and I have all those dragons. I guess I am almost at the end of the game unless they expand.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the bingo square to get a mining land piece I s unfair to those that are already at capacity. It is a slap in the face to longtime players who have already invested the most money and time in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    3 rd rank holder in Silver League gets 15 Tickets but 3 rd rank holder in Gold League gets only 10 Tickets !!! Is there any Wisdom in awarding this way ???

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8:
    Please answer a quick question: Is juvenile evolution six going on seven?

Farm Supplier
    Juvenile is 3 to 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Are boosts explained somewhere? I used a 2x boost on a 12hr egg last night, but it still has an hour to go. Should it not have finished in 6 hours?

Thanks...

Update...I was going to delete post, but that doesn't seem to be an option, but I think I have the answer (maybe?) - boosts are active for one hour only, so a 2x boost will decrease times by one hour, a 5x will decrease times by 5 hrs and a 10x by 10 hours.
    Last edited by ellaslair; 12-23-16 at 06:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody tell me, please, wether I need the Ticket temple as soon as I join the Silver league, just to keep the tickets, - or do I need it only when I decide to use the tickets already earned? Thanks in advance!