Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

New Resident
    I don't have the adventure league temple on the side of the cliff nor do I have the HUD button..??? My game has been update also.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    That's not true, we can't watch videos for free spins on the wheels. You try playing on Android and watch cool updates rollout that you can't do. Doesn't matter if you think they aren't major, fact is we have been waiting for years just to be able to play the same game as IOS. Hope this is permitted to say.
    Here here! Also, iOS users can watch videos to fast forward (3?) Battles. Very helpful during Tournaments. Getting extra Wheel spins is a huge injustice because it costs Android 30 Gold for an extra spin. & as I understand it, (though I could be mistaken) iOS users have in the past or still currently can get Leaderboard points from their Arctic Isles.

I have utmost respect for the creative teams working on DS. I have just lost most (if not all) respect for Storm8 admin, or whatever business department that illustrates clearly, over & over, that they have little (to no) respect for their customers.

Rhino Keeper
    All iOS users should be able to see the Adventure League now Have fun!

Host(ess)
    Waiting for it to show up properly on my end... but I am actually rather excited! If anything, I appreciate at least the chance to earn a gold producer without having to... actually have gold |D We'll see how realistic it turns out being, but it's a nice start.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlyx View Post
    Here here! Also, iOS users can watch videos to fast forward (3?) Battles. Very helpful during Tournaments. Getting extra Wheel spins is a huge injustice because it costs Android 30 Gold for an extra spin. & as I understand it, (though I could be mistaken) iOS users have in the past or still currently can get Leaderboard points from their Arctic Isles.

I have utmost respect for the creative teams working on DS. I have just lost most (if not all) respect for Storm8 admin, or whatever business department that illustrates clearly, over & over, that they have little (to no) respect for their customers.
    I believe all iOS and android players should be grateful for what they get. I started on kindle, does anyone know what they get? Nothing, nada, zippo. No tournaments, quest outpost, spin the wheel, world events, leaderboards, dragon tales, bingo. They don't get anything except gold sales.

So let's all be happy with what we have available on our platforms, because if anyone should be complaining it should be kindle players.

Fashion Designer
    Do boosts cost anything?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Do boosts cost anything?
    Of course, you think this is a charity or something? :P 7 gold for 20% boost and 15 gold for 50% boost. Unlesss you're talking about the food/hatching/evolution boosts, which are prizes for placing in bingo leaderboards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    They aren't. Android players choose to feel victimized. No one except S8 knows why they don't roll out updates for both platforms. It could be a licensing issue or something.
    Victimized? I can't

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I believe all iOS and android players should be grateful for what they get. I started on kindle, does anyone know what they get? Nothing, nada, zippo. No tournaments, quest outpost, spin the wheel, world events, leaderboards, dragon tales, bingo. They don't get anything except gold sales.

So let's all be happy with what we have available on our platforms, because if anyone should be complaining it should be kindle players.
    2 wrongs don't make a right

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    All iOS users should be able to see the Adventure League now Have fun!
    Oh I've played it now and it's great. Thanks for the help FlatFoot

Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast