Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Farm Supplier
    question, one of the bingo things asked to breed elemental dragons....I know it may sound stupid, but what are the elementals??
    I play everyday at me if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    question, one of the bingo things asked to breed elemental dragons....I know it may sound stupid, but what are the elementals??
    I think you mean the ELEMENTS Dragon(it's a three headed blue,green and red dragon)

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Has anyone had this problem?

Previously if I used a breeding boost both the regular den and the arctic den speeded up.

But when I used one today on the regular den, something went wrong with the arctic. First there was no breeding timer anymore and when it finally returned, the breeding time was longer than before I used the boost. In the end the effect of the longer breeding time in combination with the boost was zero cause the two effects perfectly balanced eachother out. But that means I only had benefits from the boost on the regular den and none on the arctic.

Now I used a boost on the arctic den and.....now there's no timer on the regular den anymore. Can't see when it finishes. So I can only assume the same thing is happening now, with the only difference that the arctic boost now works but the regular den boost doesnt.

Anyone seen this problem as well? And what am I to do now? S8 Support hasn't really been helpfull in the past....

Edit: regular den had 4,5 hours of breeding left when I activated the arctic den boost. Half hour later the timer finally returns...and now it has 6 hours left! Never seen a game with this many bugs....
    I reported this exact same problem to support and was told it's meant to work that way - to work only on one side but not both.

However the logical way to achieve that outcome would be to have the Arctic timer counting down at 1s at a time instead of having it vanished then getting a longer timer which counts down at 5s at a time (I used a x5 boost) to balance it out...

Question how do boosters work?

can anyone please guide me how the boosts are working?

i've tried to use it for farms, tapped 2x boost (i have 2 of 8), and nothing happened. force closed, reinstalled - nothing. it still shows i have 2 of 8, and nothing happens when i tap it.
    or it's meant to tap BEFORE planting and not when you have food growing?

i also had 2 of 8 2x nest boosters. just to check it, i tapped it.
    now i can see the timer on booster itself (bottom right corner, and the egg indication shows 1hr countdown), but both nests show the same time they did before i tapped the booster - 8hrs and 10 hrs... (i don't have arctic isles, both nests are on same island).
    what does it mean? the boosting will be applied when 1hr timer on booster goes down?

PS: hour passed, and nothing happened. both eggs are at the same stage as if the boost wasn't applied. and now i have 1 boost less.

so, the boosts are totally useless?
    what is the point of this feature then?
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-18-16 at 05:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    can anyone please guide me how the boosts are working?

i've tried to use it for farms, tapped 2x boost (i have 2 of 8), and nothing happened. force closed, reinstalled - nothing. it still shows i have 2 of 8, and nothing happens when i tap it.
    or it's meant to tap BEFORE planting and not when you have food growing?

i also had 2 of 8 2x nest boosters. just to check it, i tapped it.
    now i can see the timer on booster itself (bottom right corner, and the egg indication shows 1hr countdown), but both nests show the same time they did before i tapped the booster - 8hrs and 10 hrs... (i don't have arctic isles, both nests are on same island).
    what does it mean? the boosting will be applied when 1hr timer on booster goes down?

PS: hour passed, and nothing happened. both eggs are at the same stage as if the boost wasn't applied. and now i have 1 boost less.

so, the boosts are totally useless?
    what is the point of this feature then?
    Boosters are for speeding up the process for which you apply it -- When you apply 2x Booster , Time for the specific items i.e. For Plants , Nests , Breeding or Evolving to which you apply , time start reducing 2 second for every 1 second of booster time ! Similar way for 5x Booster , it speed ups 5 times ! So at the end of 2x Booster which is for one hr , time for the item used reduces by 2 hrs ! I have used boosters and I had no difficulty at all ! May be , you are having some misunderstanding and you may check Timres of both to confirm the same ! Also I don't know why booster was not effective after tapping on it ! Did it show Boost ACTIVATE at bottom ? Then if you click on it , you should be able to use it ! In case you still have difficulty , you may contact Help line !

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Boosters are for speeding up the process for which you apply it -- When you apply 2x Booster , Time for the specific items i.e. For Plants , Nests , Breeding or Evolving to which you apply , time start reducing 2 second for every 1 second of booster time ! Similar way for 5x Booster , it speed ups 5 times ! So at the end of 2x Booster which is for one hr , time for the item used reduces by 2 hrs ! I have used boosters and I had no difficulty at all ! May be , you are having some misunderstanding and you may check Timres of both to confirm the same ! Also I don't know why booster was not effective after tapping on it ! Did it show Boost ACTIVATE at bottom ? Then if you click on it , you should be able to use it ! In case you still have difficulty , you may contact Help line !
    oh this is how i thought it sd work, tks for confirmation.

but it doesn't work at farms at all - whet i tap "activate" -> "2x" - nothing's going on. i still have 2 boosters shown there, and they don't apply.
    and worse with nests - i've spent 2 boosters "2x", both were working 1hr each, but the eggs are still where they were:

- 3 hrs ago they were 8hrs and 10hrs left;
    - now, after using 2 boosts 2x, they are 5 and 7hrs left - just like if they weren't boosted (except now i have 2 boosts less).

this is bad that they don't work, but this is strange that on different objects they don't work not in the same manner.

well, i just started to play this feature last week.
    as i can see in the forum, it just doesn't work well yet.
    think i'll better drop it for now and wait until they fix all bugs.

Executive Chef
    Wow, I made it into the Silver League and now the challenges are impossible. I expected them to get harder but not this much harder. You end up using gold to speed things up or cancel challenges that will prevent you from getting bingos. It's insane. Sheesh!

And yes, I also noticed the clear foliage challenge disappeared as soon as I started not clearing my areas in preparation for those challenges. But I continue to get the stupid Win a Battle with a Music Dragon challenge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Wow, I made it into the Silver League and now the challenges are impossible. I expected them to get harder but not this much harder. You end up using gold to speed things up or cancel challenges that will prevent you from getting bingos. It's insane. Sheesh!

And yes, I also noticed the clear foliage challenge disappeared as soon as I started not clearing my areas in preparation for those challenges. But I continue to get the stupid Win a Battle with a Music Dragon challenge.

Same here! I liked bronze league so much better. I'm 18th in silver with 1560 points. First already has 4399 - the top 3 are all above 3650. At least I'm not in the getting demoted section yet......My current board has 11 squares waiting for refresh, most of them I cannot do because I don't have what it needs (breed with XXX, win a battle with a stupid dragon that you know will lose, clear foliage, etc.).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I am bit confused . I got challenge --Breed Pink type with Purple type -- I bred Kitsune and Enlightened and got 18 hrs ! It turned out to be Peacock ! Can some one explain to me , is it possible ?
    Can any Mod please clarify my doubt -- Is it possible that I can get Peacock by breeding Kitsune and Enlightened dragon ? But actually I got ! This is very confusing ! Please explain to me ! Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by sam204; 11-18-16 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Addition

Executive Chef
    Looks like my son and I are in the same group this time (on my secondary account). I want to kick his butt to have bragging rights in the house......however, I'll suck it up and lag behind, I don't really have an attachment to that account.