Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I updated, on Android & there appears to be a bug on exit(Quit).
    The Quit screen appears and hangs. Have to exit by task manager, force close. This has happened each time ( 6x so far) I tried to exit.
    Wished I read this thread more before updating & buying the Ticket Temple. Looks like the Bronze league is all non-gold/small gold spenders can hope for.
    Sorry about that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form so they can take a look at the quit screen issue.

Hey guys how do I do the mapping of the island quest on the bingo board? Sorry I'm new to this game thanks for any help...

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, I got this bingo thing yesterday and I think I now understand how it works, but I have a question about the boosts. If I use a boost, would it cost me gold? because it doesn't say anything and I don't dare to use it until I know what it is about, but nothing in this game is for free, so it may cost something. Also, do you know if it activates just with one click? It's been scaring me since it has appeared in my game because I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally press one of these boosts buttons sooner or later :S

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Hi guys, I got this bingo thing yesterday and I think I now understand how it works, but I have a question about the boosts. If I use a boost, would it cost me gold? because it doesn't say anything and I don't dare to use it until I know what it is about, but nothing in this game is for free, so it may cost something. Also, do you know if it activates just with one click? It's been scaring me since it has appeared in my game because I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally press one of these boosts buttons sooner or later :S
    Hi Monichiwa The Boosts that you win from the Bingo Leaderboards are your rewards, and you can activate it with one tap.

Executive Chef
    I'm sick of this game,it shuts down every second. how can I do anything like that??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi Monichiwa The Boosts that you win from the Bingo Leaderboards are your rewards, and you can activate it with one tap.
    Oh so it's for free Thanks for your quick answer!

Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    Hey guys how do I do the mapping of the island quest on the bingo board? Sorry I'm new to this game thanks for any help...
    You need to have an Island Dragon and send him out through the Quest Outpost which is located to the right hand side of the bingo building.

Thanks! I did figure it out. Silly me!
    I'm having another problem now - I need to expand for a challenge, but for 3 days in a row an error comes up stating I cannot ask again today, yet I've only asked once each day. I have hard restarted both the game and my iPhone. I welcome any suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry about that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form so they can take a look at the quit screen issue.
    Thank you.
    I have submitted a ticket with the form. It does not affect gameplay & I can force exit, so this bug is low priority. Fix the crashes that some others are posting.
    Good thing the update leaves the original DS_Tropical Island intact. I use Tropical Island for smoother gameplay when not playing Bingo.

Is Bingo available for Android yet?