Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PlusCH3 View Post
    When it says to "Breed a Magic Dragon Egg" does that mean you have to simply start breeding and if that is your result you can collect the reward, or do you have to have the egg transfer to the nest, or do you have have to then get that egg to hatch? Also, at what point do you need to start the task--before breeding, before transferring to the nest, or before hatching--and at what point will the task be completed?

(I'm sorry if this is a repeat question but I couldn't find the answer if it has been asked)
    From my experience - a "Breed XX dragon egg" means the actual movement from breeding den to nest. Hatching the egg or just getting the breeder started do not count. If I was asked to breed a Life dragon egg, I'd try to breed for it first, then when I see the 3 hour timer I start the task so it'll register once it moves to the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Booo! 3 hr refresh time and I get the same stupid impossible goals. Win a battle with a music dragon?? Not even a good fighter and I've had this goal at least 20 times. Craft a large gem>pink, black, whatever, really how many gems can we craft?? Then it's breed with a birthstone dragon( at least 15 times now) this is getting really old really fast. At least bring back the one hour refresh to give us a chance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi everyone! For Android players, please update your app in Google Play to join in on the Adventure Leagues!
    I updated, on Android & there appears to be a bug on exit(Quit).
    The Quit screen appears and hangs. Have to exit by task manager, force close. This has happened each time ( 6x so far) I tried to exit.
    Wished I read this thread more before updating & buying the Ticket Temple. Looks like the Bronze league is all non-gold/small gold spenders can hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    You never get those squares when you're stocked and ready to go, lol! Wait, I'm totally serious! I get heal a dragon when I have no line. No mining tasks when I have explosives/bombs. No clearing tasks when I have things waiting. It's not just you.
    Totally agree

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    Booo! 3 hr refresh time and I get the same stupid impossible goals. Win a battle with a music dragon?? Not even a good fighter and I've had this goal at least 20 times. Craft a large gem>pink, black, whatever, really how many gems can we craft?? Then it's breed with a birthstone dragon( at least 15 times now) this is getting really old really fast. At least bring back the one hour refresh to give us a chance.
    Totally agree. The least they could do (besides chaging the refresh time back to one hour) is randomize the dragons that pop up in tasks. I don't have a Birthstone, a Peacock, or a Music Dragon- but keep getting those same tasks over and over and over and over again. There are hundreds of dragons in the game, but I've only seen maybe 20 specific dragons named in the tasks. Blah.

Think I'm over Bingo, entirely. And that's a shame- I actually like having lots of small goals to accomplish. But, the way it's set up, Bingo is more repeated refreshing and frustration than getting anything accomplished.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Mine for dragon parts in the left side of the mine - it will work to satisfy the mining requirement. If they change that then I'm screwed.

Upside - I have stopped seeing any remove trees/etc tasks in my bingo. Since I am fully expanded, that is nice to be naturally avoided!
    Thank you very much ! It works :-)
    (I always have the task "clear foliage"... but I just have "bitter barks" or similar :-(

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Totally agree. The least they could do (besides chaging the refresh time back to one hour) is randomize the dragons that pop up in tasks. I don't have a Birthstone, a Peacock, or a Music Dragon- but keep getting those same tasks over and over and over and over again. There are hundreds of dragons in the game, but I've only seen maybe 20 specific dragons named in the tasks.

You can be sure... Once you have a birthstone Dragon, you'll never again see a task for which you need a birthstone! At the beginning of the bingo, I often had the task "Feed a raindance Dragon". After I had hatched two Raindance Dragons one after another, I have never had this task again. :-/

I have a bug. I chose to breed a gemstone dragon challenge. I bred my topaz dragon. It didn't recognize this accomplishment.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4630.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	705.5 KB 
ID:	34480

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongrands View Post
    I have a bug. I chose to breed a gemstone dragon challenge. I bred my topaz dragon. It didn't recognize this accomplishment.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4630.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	705.5 KB 
ID:	34480
    I feel , you have misunderstood this challenge ! If it says , Breed with Gemstone type dragon , then you could be right ! But in this case you have to breed Gemstone dragon and Transfer Egg on nest after starting the act ! Also Gemstone dragon is pure Gemstone -- Please see in Dragons under Market ! In fact , the challenge shows its picture also ! I hope , this clarifies your misunderstanding !

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina2107 View Post
    And here we go again.... UPDATE 4 Android users....
    Again the update poped out ...and the link took me to update but when I got there it says:"This item in not available in your country I hoped that it is fixed but NO.
    Attachment 34438

So does any of the agents have an answer?
    Hmm..the game is worldwide, so it should be available to all. Is this pop up in the Google Play store still showing for you?