Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Yesterday I reached silver league, but I did not get any tickets and other silver league prizes When I am supposed to get them?
    If anyone got tickets for reaching silver or gold league, please, let me know when it happened.

I also tried to use a 5x breeding booster and I was very disappointed how it worked. I already had my dragons in the breeding den, but nothing happened, just one hour timer appeared. After one hour the breeding time was shorter, but only in the main isles, it did not work in my arctic isles. So maybe it is better to use the boosters before breeding, before placing eggs to the nest etc.?
    Prizes are awarded after you finish particular league and depends on the rank achieved ! Please click on LEAGUES , It shows in which league you are at present and for which ranks what prizes are awarded ! After finishing Silver League , first 3 ranks got 15 tickets and some boosters where as Ranks 4 to 7 got 5 tickets and specified boosters ! If you click on LEADERBOARD , You can see details of prizes and to which ranks which prizes will. be awarded
    Boosters speed up the process ! When you use 5x booster , time reduces by 5 Hrs at end of 1 hr booster ! If you observe timer of item , you will see that time reduces by 5 seconds for every 1 second of booster ! I hope , this will clear your doubt
    Last edited by sam204; 11-09-16 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Addition

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Congratulation for reaching Gold League ! Can you please describe how prizes are given in Gold League ? Which are slabs / Ranks where players retain Gold League and who get demoted to Silver Legue etc ! Thanks in advance
    Gold league prizes:

Grand Prize, ranked 1 and 2: 50 gold tickets, 4 of the 10X food boosts, 4 of the 10X egg boosts.
    First Prize, ranked 3-6: 10 gold tickets, 2 of the 10X food boosts, 3 of the 10X egg boosts.
    Second Prize, ranked 7-12: 5gold tickets, 2 of the 5X food boosts, 1 of the 10X breeding boosts.
    Third Prize, ranked 13-17: 2 gold tickets, 1 of the 5X food boosts, 1 of the 10X evolving boosts.
    No Prize, ranked 18-32

Seems brutal that people who previously made top 3 (silver was HARD to win), could go back if they're not in the top half of the gold league (edited to add: you must place between rank 1 and 18 to remain in the league).

Fashion Designer
    I was thinking quit playing leaderboard so can participate with this event but now ic refresh 3 hours so can not use boost, so bad, but thanks s8 save times lol, i need tines for me and family

Hi everyone! For Android players, please update your app in Google Play to join in on the Adventure Leagues!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Prizes are awarded after you finish particular league and depends on the rank achieved ! Please click on LEAGUES , It shows in which league you are at present and for which ranks what prizes are awarded ! After finishing Silver League , first 3 ranks got 15 tickets and some boosters where as Ranks 4 to 7 got 5 tickets and specified boosters ! If you click on LEADERBOARD , You can see details of prizes and to which ranks which prizes will. be awarded
    Boosters speed up the process ! When you use 5x booster , time reduces by 5 Hrs at end of 1 hr booster ! If you observe timer of item , you will see that time reduces by 5 seconds for every 1 second of booster ! I hope , this will clear your doubt
    Thank you very much for the explanation! I was hoping to get prizes just by reaching the new league. Now I see it is very time consuming to get a few tickets.
    I thought that 5x means 5 times. If I knew all this earlier, I would not struggle to reach the gold league. Now the refreshing time increased to 3 hours, so this makes taking part in the bingo even less attractive. This new feature really disappointed me.

Rhino Keeper
    Refresh time is now 3hrs?? Not a hope in hell to even get close. I'm not participating anymore. This is ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    Refresh time is now 3hrs?? Not a hope in hell to even get close. I'm not participating anymore. This is ridiculous
    Omg, I didn't even notice. Smh. That takes Bingo from meh to completely pointless and unplayable. Good job, S8!

I tried to update, and need to know which one is the update? I installed with term 5.2 but it doesn't seem to be an update as it doesn't show the leaderboard event or wheel? Some help with this please.

Thank you. Lily

Farm Supplier
    Bingo was fantastic! Now it lost all the attractives with a 3 hours refresh time. S8 please take it back to 1h ��

Farm Supplier
    Do all Android players have the update? I went to my play store but didn't have it. However my boyfriend got an in- game prompt to update but it sent him to a different dragon story and he only had the option to install not update. We have been playing in dragin story - tropical island. Thank you