Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Fashion Designer
    How do you redeem the prizes? I have won several boosts but I am afraid to use them and be charged gold. Thanks!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It's nice to see my fellow players having success with this. One day, maybe one day, Android users can have a feature soon.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    How do you redeem the prizes? I have won several boosts but I am afraid to use them and be charged gold. Thanks!
    They're only awarded from the event and currently can't be purchased, so tapping on the boost icons in the buildings to use them won't use Gold. It'll use the boost if you have any available.

How random is it when you cancel one? I am sometimes stuck on the same bingo card for at least a day, even if I cancel almost every hour, all I keep getting is breeding and evolving, when I am unable to do either.

Executive Chef
    No. 1, 2 and 3 had 11.250 and more points... That's rediculous... How am I ever going to be promoted?

Top three in my group got 15,000, 14,000 and 12,000!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    How random is it when you cancel one? I am sometimes stuck on the same bingo card for at least a day, even if I cancel almost every hour, all I keep getting is breeding and evolving, when I am unable to do either.
    From what I've experienced, each refresh within a box only changes the task within the same group, which means that if that square was to "clear a mush mold", refreshing it would only change it to "clear a moldy boulder" or "clear a fung stone", etc. It won't change to a breeding or questing group of tasks.

Executive Chef
    Top three in my group had over 10k. Second and third were just over the 10k points. I ended up second.

A lot of this is pure luck, what squares you get. That's the frustrating part. I doubt I get promoted to the gold league, it's going to be too much work to get top three. Can't wait to see how fast everyone starts off.

Top 3 in my group are 17180, 14815 and 14047, hoping for a milder group next round.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by imasweetie11 View Post
    Top 3 in my group are 17180, 14815 and 14047, hoping for a milder group next round.
    Ouch! I can only imagine this time around with tickets on the line. Can't wait to see what the other prize levels are. It might be best to do enough work to stay in this league and let the huge gold spenders advance to be the first to get the new dragons. Maybe get rid of them and hopefully the competition settles down.