Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Not really fond of this game folks! I mean there are squares that are unplayable (3 on the first card) because I have already expanded and cut down all trees and the same with using dynamite for expanding in the mines. So that ruled out three squares in the first game. Sorry, but I ain't buying into this one, and judging by the number of zeros I see, I am not the only one.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2195.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	473.1 KB 
ID:	34181
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    That is it, 15 tickets at a time for getting to Gold?? Where did you find this info please so I can see all the requirements and prizes? I have now 25 duplicate dragons to trade in for all the gemstones I've lost that we need for tales. Not to mention the way food cannot be maximized due to playing lots of bingo cards. Does any one have this info for the ticket prizes? Any help or pointing me to post would be much appreciated.
    I do see that you can get tickets in the Silver level also. 50 for top Gold league.
    Last edited by naninak; 10-25-16 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Add pic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by naninak View Post
    I do see that you can get tickets in the Silver level also.
    Thank you naninak, with less than 24 hours until the next bingo I'm trying to see if all of this work is worth it. I appreciate you responding. How did you get the numbers for what we accumulate in each level, if that ok to ask?
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 10-25-16 at 12:22 PM. Reason: ETA

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Thank you naninak, with less than 24 hours until the next bingo I'm trying to see if all of this work is worth it. I appreciate you responding. How did you get the numbers for what we accumulate in each level, if that ok to ask?
    Look in Leagues and Prizes next to Leaderboard on the Bingo game.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so embarrassed, I've only seen that screen at least ten times. Thank you for spelling it out for me, so 15 for Silver and 50 for Gold each time we climb to that level. I'd do the little blushing with embarrassment emoji but I don't know how lol. Thanks again naninak, I need to pay more attention.

Executive Chef
    Many of us are frustrated or not caring but I am amazed how many players are really racking up those points, either working very hard or spending gold to so so. I wonder how much more S8 can squeeze out of them though.

Rhino Keeper
    I believe that I have read through all the pages in this thread and have not seen my question so if this has already been asked and answered I apologize. I'm wondering if we do well one week and get promoted to the next league but don't do as well the following week will we drop back down or stay in the league we were in when the new game started? If anyone knows the answer or where I might find more clarification I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Nightclub Owner
    Doesn't seem like I'll be getting tickets anytime soon, better start saving for gold so I can purchase the new gold dragon with gold LOL
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I believe that I have read through all the pages in this thread and have not seen my question so if this has already been asked and answered I apologize. I'm wondering if we do well one week and get promoted to the next league but don't do as well the following week will we drop back down or stay in the league we were in when the new game started? If anyone knows the answer or where I might find more clarification I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance
    If you go to your Bingo card and look under the Leagues tab, you see where a top 7 finish gets you promoted and a bottom 3 finish get you demoted. At least that is what I see for the Stone League where I'll stay for next round. Someone who won advancement to the Bronze League may tell us if the ranges remain the same. I'll probably be a trailing adaptor, slowly moving up after everyone else makes their mad dash to the top.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Doesn't seem like I'll be getting tickets anytime soon, better start saving for gold so I can purchase the new gold dragon with gold LOL
    Yes, I'm really torn on this and a new one starts in just over an hour. I finished in bronze but I had to reactivate my second breeding den and so many of the tasks need refreshing because of the inability to complete them. Then you're breeding randomly and end up with so many duplicates. The list is long of clean up after just one bingo game. I'm not spending more money on the breeding den so it will be almost impossible with just one without using gold to climb the ranks. Getting to Bronze level for me anyway, was not a breeze. I'm very conflicted. Just random thoughts..