Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Ops Thank you ! Emma , random and everyone for explaining that for me ��My mistake, now it does make sense ��

I moved up to Stone league,since I came in 3rd in the grand prize catagory. I love the bingo game and can't wait to start again in 21 hours (I think)and it's gonna be a weekly event.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Me too Random, ended with 5050 in second place. I see the next one starts in less than 24 hours.
    What the heck? 24 hours! in tandem with the normal leaderboard! And another leader board in Fantasy Forest! I can't handle all this gaming >_<
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Ended in 4th place. But I started like 2 days late as I hadn't done the update.

Executive Chef
    Well, 8th place let me move up to the stoned league.

Fashion Designer
    Can someone please explain how the boost prizes work? I have many, many questions: What is 3/8 of a 2X nest boost? Does it mean I have 3 available boosts out of a total of 8 possible, or do I have a really weak, partial boost that needs to be leveled up to 8 to be effective? And what does it do, exactly? When do you deploy the boosts? Also, how will using a breeding or nest boost affect leaderboard points (does shortening the time with a boost lower the number of points awarded for the LB)?

Any clarification would be very, very appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    What does "finish breeding a firestorm dragon egg" mean?

I activated the challenge, I had a Firestorm Dragon egg on the nest, I placed it in a habitat, and it didn't count. How is that possible???
    I think it means breeding is finished, move to nest. Since your egg was already on nest, it didn't count.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Just got me prizes however there is an issue or another bug.. I got 1st place and I got places in the Stone League when I should have been moved to the top and I got No Tickets.

Attachment 34047
    Wow ! Fantastic and really Outstanding ! Can you please share your Ideas as to how to score so many points ?
    Last edited by sam204; 10-19-16 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

I must be doing something wrong. How is it even possible to get so many points? I didn't count the exact number of bingos/cards I got...too busy with tales and tournament...but I played pretty consistently and got several bingos. My total was only 1643 and I really can't see how I could triple or quadruple my total. How is everyone accumulating such high totals? Any help would be appreciated!!

Rhino Keeper
    OK. I came in 2nd and it wasn't easy. Don't know if I could keep up that pace for all the upcoming Leagues. In any event does anyone know what we won for coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd? I couldn't find anything in my Storage!!

Please help.

Regards, Deb