Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having my difficult tasks that I cannot complete turn in to even more difficult tasks of the same nature when I refresh. That's just the experience on my Island with refreshing of the tasks.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering about this... if it will always be a clearing land item if the original was a clearing land thing. That's how it's been on mine so far. Which is frustrating since my land is fully expanded and cleared.

DisposableHarlequin - VERY nice summary!

Executive Chef
    HI TL ★

Sorry I don't like Bingo game so I would like to opt out , ty ★

Nightclub Owner
    I don't really like how some of the tasks can take quite long to complete, but in order to get some tickets, not to mention keep saving so that I'll get enough tickets to craft the new gold producing dragon without spending 4k gold, I'll have to participate........
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thanks, I haven't participated much in the forums since I started playing years ago but I have always read everything. I'm glad that I could finally contribute in a way that people found useful.

Rhino Keeper
    It is not clear whether we should finish breeding or finish hatching the egg to claim reward. I have wasted time on this confusion. Also, it states feed ANY dragon 30 times .... does this mean multiple dragons or just the one dragon. It has a 15 minute timer ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    It is not clear whether we should finish breeding or finish hatching the egg to claim reward. I have wasted time on this confusion. Also, it states feed ANY dragon 30 times .... does this mean multiple dragons or just the one dragon. It has a 15 minute timer ??
    It's any dragon. I end up feeding fire dragons so it doesn't use very much food.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHarlequin View Post
    Thanks, I haven't participated much in the forums since I started playing years ago but I have always read everything. I'm glad that I could finally contribute in a way that people found useful.
    Yes, thanks so much for this tips and collection of information post. I screenshot it so I could refer to it quickly and as needed. Big thank you for the time you took to help out your fellow players

Nightclub Owner
    I've refreshed a few tasks as well and got much harder or equal impossible tasks (like clearing trees/bushes since I don't have any left) What the nerd in me has done is to make a chart in excel of 4 x 4 cells. I look at all of the initial tasks and map out my strategy by placing an X in the boxes that represent the tasks I don't want to do or should not do. The example in the graphic on the bingo card gives you the 'formula' for getting three lines at once by avoiding certain blocks. I'll try an example here; think of each square as numbered:

01 02 03 04
    05 06 07 08
    09 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16

The corner tasks are what you need to look at carefully because one of the corners will be your last to finish in order to get three lines at once so make sure it's a task you feel you can complete. Next, I use X's in the squares I must avoid:

01 02 03 04 {01 must be completed last for this to work}
    05 06 XX XX
    09 XX 11 XX
    13 XX XX 16

Now, if you look carefully and if you have time you could also complete two more boxes on lines 2 and 3 but be careful and always make your 'anchor' the very last corner of the grid that you complete.
    Last edited by amerirish; 10-17-16 at 12:05 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've refreshed a few tasks as well and got much harder or equal impossible tasks (like clearing trees/bushes since I don't have any left) What the nerd in me has done is to make a chart in excel of 4 x 4 cells. I look at all of the initial tasks and map out my strategy by placing an X in the boxes that represent the tasks I don't want to do or should not do. The example in the graphic on the bingo card gives you the 'formula' for getting three lines at once by avoiding certain blocks. I'll try an example here; think of each square as numbered:

01 02 03 04
    05 06 07 08
    09 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16

The corner tasks are what you need to look at carefully because one of the corners will be your last to finish in order to get three lines at once so make sure it's a task you feel you can complete. Next, I use X's in the squares I must avoid:

01 02 03 04
    05 06 XX XX
    09 XX 11 XX
    13 XX XX 16 {this must be completed last for this to work}

Now, if you look carefully and if you have time you could also complete two more boxes on lines 2 and 3 but be careful and always make your 'anchor' the very last corner of the grid that you complete.
    Amerish, it is #1 which should be completed last not #16
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour