Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

New Resident
    Got my gold back, thank you for the quick response! I don't see the building on the side of the cliff yet. I'm anxious to get started lol

Looks interestinf, but clear?? A lot us have expand the maximum...

Rhino Keeper
    As we fix the initial issue with the Ticket Temple, some of you may have seen it disapear from your board and/or market. It will reappear eventually, just give it a little while as we finalize our fixes

I bought the ticket building and it disappeared, so I bought it again and it disappeared. Now, I can't even find it to buy it. I don't have bingo boards or anything else...what a fiasco.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    As we fix the initial issue with the Ticket Temple, some of you may have seen it disapear from your board and/or market. It will reappear eventually, just give it a little while as we finalize our fixes
    Okay understood FlatFoot and thanks for the inform

New Resident

Understood but....I will watch for the buildings to appear impatiently. Sorry, too excited about this to even pretend patience. I understand there are sometimes bugs in games and it's all right. You guys respond quickly and fix them as quickly as you can. But I'll still be excitedly impatient to start! ��

Rhino Keeper
    Is it another IOS only thing?? Any android players got it yet??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Is it another IOS only thing?? Any android players got it yet??
    I play on android, and no I haven't seen anything yet..
    Flatfoot: we are ready to wait a bit patiently, but please just confirm whether this is an iOS only or we will also get it..

Rhino Keeper
    This update looks very exciting. Can't wait for my island to get it!

Executive Chef
    As some of you know, there was a slight hiccup, but it should be fixed now. Continuing to keep an eye on the new feature as we continue to roll it out to everyone! Glad to see the inital response is very positive!
    Is the ticket temple supposed to disappear after we start the quests?

I bought it 4 times and the gams kept refreshing and it disappeared. I ignore it the last time and simply started the quests. Winning one round of bingo so far.

When I went to check the temple, it was gone and it isnt in my store anymore where I can purchase it again.

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast