Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

I like it BUT...Too many tasks that cannot be done! Let's start with I've built all the land that is possible so the dynamite challenge isn't possible because I'm at level 161! Or let's trying having to breed certain eggs that take 30 or 40 tries to even get. Or how about breeding certain dragons only and out of the near 400 dragons I have, I don't have those two dragons and I'm not spending enormous amounts of cold hard cash for gold to buy those two dragons. I already did that earlier twice! Or how about having to feed the same dragon 70 times, that's level 10 and you can not farm that much food in the full event time. The first few bingo boards were fun and possible but it takes real money now.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post: What does 'Finish Breeding a Genie Dragon Egg' mean? Does it mean breed two dragons to produce a Genie egg?

Trina81062 answered: Yes that's what it means. Google how to breed a genie dragon to find out which two.
    Last edited by Trina81062; 10-14-16 at 09:17 PM. Reason: It didn't attach to the original messge

Banned
    How has anyone fared with refreshing the tasks on the bingo board? Has anyone received an easier task by refreshing a very difficult/impossible task?

Quote Originally Posted by Trina81062 View Post
    I like it BUT...Too many tasks that cannot be done! Let's start with I've built all the land that is possible so the dynamite challenge isn't possible because I'm at level 161! Or let's trying having to breed certain eggs that take 30 or 40 tries to even get. Or how about breeding certain dragons only and out of the near 400 dragons I have, I don't have those two dragons and I'm not spending enormous amounts of cold hard cash for gold to buy those two dragons. I already did that earlier twice! Or how about having to feed the same dragon 70 times, that's level 10 and you can not farm that much food in the full event time. The first few bingo boards were fun and possible but it takes real money now.
    Refresh tasks you cannot or do not want to complete. It may take a few times of refreshing a certain square until you find one that's suitable, but it has yet to take me more than 2 or 3 tries. And as I said on an earlier page, it's feed *any* dragon 70 times, so you can spread those 70 feedings out over several dragons. The cheapest for food and coins is using new fire or forest dragons. If you hatch 14 new dragons and feed each dragon 5 times it only costs 70 food. Or you could feed 4 dragons 15 times, and feed a 5th 10 times. It costs a little bit more in food but you also have dragons on hand for the "evolve x dragons" that have short evolutions.

ETA: I'm on my 5th or so bingo card (haven't kept track) and I have yet to be forced to spend gold. I've spent some just for convenience (speeding up refresh time, speeding up breeding den), but when I get a new card I immediately refresh everything that I cannot complete or don't want to. When the card is mostly filled with acceptable tasks I then decide which way I want to get a bingo, and how many bingos I want to go for. When you decide which way you're going to get your bingo you can also do a few extra challenges to get extra points, just make sure you don't accidentally complete a row and get a bingo before you're ready.
    Last edited by DisposableHarlequin; 10-14-16 at 09:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Not sure what you mean by a long time, but I think this prizes will be available over multiple events. We all fight in the same league this time, but next bingo leaderboard, you will be in the next league if you qualified, and so on. this guarantees that players who play seriously to win will be grouped together for a harder challenge. winners of the past leaderboards will move up to play against other winners. it won't be easy to get that new gold type dragon, but you will have many chances for it over the next few months.

it's not like current trophy leaderboards where every leaderboard is a random luck draw on which group you could have. it could be easy or hard depending on luck. this time you will be grouped with people who are in the top ten in the last bingo leaderboard. points are also a lot harder to get at the same time so the boosts won't be as useful. you will really have to work for it this time.
    In my reply to post 121 by Amerirish , I said "Long time " to clarify the doubt whether this event will get over after bal 4. days . Since many such events will follow . At this stage , it is not clear how things will be in coming events ! Some players will reach Gold League but many might not ! In such situation , whether will there be again Race with. gold spending ? Well , let's wait and watch !

Host(ess)
    Had my first problem with this new game addition. Challenge was to visit 10 neighbours. Counter came up but nothing registered!! Not major but frustrating!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    How has anyone fared with refreshing the tasks on the bingo board? Has anyone received an easier task by refreshing a very difficult/impossible task?
    Not me , I tried and ended up with more difficult or impossible to complete e.g. Remove rocks when I have cleared everything so I will try to avoid refresh if possible for us anyway
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Head first with 3880 points... I always discard the task which is hard and takes a lot of time to do. I often get the first bingo bonus because it is worthy and fast.. don't waste your time on 350 points.. Get 100
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    I really like this event( better than Leaderboards) The tasks are various and great.. We have more choices to get points.. I mean we don't have to stick to the old stuffs. Hope this can replace the leaderboards)
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Farm Supplier
    The new feature is very interesting. We have to think very strategically even if they are simple task and at the the same time we have to read carefully. Also this could interfer with the other events (tales,etc.) so we should plan carefully. At the end (probably after 1 month) we can get a few tickets and finally we can get a GPD which is 1st time i see as a price and not only with gold..