Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Then it should say USE a black dragon to defeat a dragon in the Battle Arena!

I was going for a two line bingo. I can't finish either line until a black dragon dragon is needed in the Battle Arena.
    Had the wording been clear, I'd have gone for just one line and not lost my gold!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Once you get bingo with 4 or more task completed, you get a NEW bingo card..
    Thanks for the info!

So we just keep completing cards for the 4 or so days that are left and then the event is over?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    A task that says 'Win a battle with a Zodiac dragon' is not talking about beating a Zodiac-type dragon? That's how it reads to me.

Instead, we need to use our own Zodiac dragon to beat any opponent in order to clear the task. Is this correct?

I've been refreshing most of the battle tasks because I thought we needed to defeat the dragon named in the task. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    A task that says 'Win a battle with a Zodiac dragon' is not talking about beating a Zodiac-type dragon? That's how it reads to me.

Instead, we need to use our own Zodiac dragon to beat any opponent in order to clear the task. Is this correct?

I've been refreshing most of the battle tasks because I thought we needed to defeat the dragon named in the task. :/
    Yes. You need to use your own Zodiac dragon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It should read USE a Zodiac dragon to win in Battle Arena. This issue cost me 46 Gold this morning. (I was trying defeat black dragons in arena, instead of USING a black dragon to win in the battle arena) I'm afraid it was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Losing gold (money) due to unclear wording has happened too often. After playing for a few years (at Level 170) and spending hundreds of dollars on gold I've had enough. When I brought up the issue I got a sorry for the misunderstanding, but not, our mistake we'll return your gold.... I deleted the game this morning.

Executive Chef
    I still don't have this feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks for the info!

So we just keep completing cards for the 4 or so days that are left and then the event is over?
    No , no ! We are all in lowest TIMBER League ! At the end of specified period ( 6 days) , We may get promoted to higher league depending upon our progress . There are 5 Leagues - TIMBER , STONE , BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD ! We get Tickets in Silver (15) and Gold ( 50) . This event may continue for a long time , I feel , since we have to collect tickets to craft dragons ! This is what I feel ! Also these Tickets are part of Grand Prize which is given to First Three in LB group ,
    Last edited by sam204; 10-13-16 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Addition

What does it mean to evolve any dragon to juvenile on one of the Evolve squares on bingo? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What does it mean to evolve any dragon to juvenile on one of the Evolve squares on bingo? Thanks.
    Can someone please answer me before my time runs out!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Can someone please answer me before my time runs out!
    Juvenile means Young ! I evolved my dragon from Lv3 to Lv 4 and it was OK ! I hope , it helps you