Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I'm in the same situation!

It tells how to get different challenges in the first post. Start the challenge you don't want, then look where the timer is for that challenge--there's an "x" to the right side. Click the x, and it will ask if you want to refresh the challenge. It took an hour for me to get a new one (or 5 gold.)

Unfortunately, my new task was for clearing a different bush I don't have! (Trying it again now...) Good luck!

Thank you very much for the information neighbor!!!

Fashion Designer
    Another question please one of challenge I saw now is Barkley with a Dino type dragon and other one is battle with black type dragon.

How I'm going to complete this challenge to battle a type of dragon since in battle arena it's the S8 is the one who decide which dragon I'm
    Going to face to fight with?

Please let me know Thnks a lot..

Executive Chef
    You select a black/dino/whatever is required dragon and battle against whatever is in the Arena.

New Resident
    I think I have a bug
    I have a task to visit 3 neighbors in 1 hour. I have visited over a dozen and get no credit for it. I tried visiting non neighbors too, just in case. Also tapped neighbors dragons. Still 0 of 3.
    I am about to find out what happens if you fail to complete it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You select a black/dino/whatever is required dragon and battle against whatever is in the Arena.
    thank you so much for the information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitty View Post
    I think I have a bug
    I have a task to visit 3 neighbors in 1 hour. I have visited over a dozen and get no credit for it. I tried visiting non neighbors too, just in case. Also tapped neighbors dragons. Still 0 of 3.
    I am about to find out what happens if you fail to complete it.
    you need to check what the challenge is asking happened to me before i thought i just going to visit anyone but it say specically if it your neighbors to visit or the community or the one in your league..

this happened to me as well and that how i managed to find out.

cheers

I have a bug too. Needed to beat a black dragon in battle arena. Used four gold, three times (12 gold) to speed up to get a black dragon up. Spent another (30 gold) for a critical hit and won. But it was not recognized by the bingo game. As I knew there was another black dragon awaiting in the battle arena I spent another (4 gold) to speed up, won the battle and AGAIN the bingo game did not register that I defeated that black dragon. I'm not willing to play the bingo game anymore if it's not recognizing that I've won the challenges and I'd like my 46 GOLD returned.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessDeBurgh View Post
    I have a bug too. Needed to beat a black dragon in battle arena. Used four gold, three times (12 gold) to speed up to get a black dragon up. Spent another (30 gold) for a critical hit and won. But it was not recognized by the bingo game. As I knew there was another black dragon awaiting in the battle arena I spent another (4 gold) to speed up, won the battle and AGAIN the bingo game did not register that I defeated that black dragon. I'm not willing to play the bingo game anymore if it's not recognizing that I've won the challenges and I'd like my 46 GOLD returned.
    I'm sorry if there was confusion, but you must win the battle with one of your black type dragons. Not against a black type dragon.

Ugh...lost my level 15 diamond after updating. Has anyone else experienced missing dragons?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    you need to check what the challenge is asking happened to me before i thought i just going to visit anyone but it say specically if it your neighbors to visit or the community or the one in your league..

this happened to me as well and that how i managed to find out.

cheers
    I'm sure is said visit neighbors. My replacement activity was visit community members, and that works correctly.