Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Sorry, I appear to be wrong, I've edited my post!
    I just tested it, doesn't cost anything.

Fashion Designer
    What shall I do when I can't do one of the challenges like for example to clear plants ?mine is all clear already and I don't have anymore...

Please help!!!!

Thnkd

Rhino Keeper
    Looks interesting!

And since this is also a competitive feature, I pray to the Dragon Mother that this will replace the most-hated-by-everybody Leaderboard in the future (like how we got the Dragon Summon replaced by the World Event )

Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    What shall I do when I can't do one of the challenges like for example to clear plants ?mine is all clear already and I don't have anymore...

Please help!!!!

Thnkd
    I'm in the same situation!

It tells how to get different challenges in the first post. Start the challenge you don't want, then look where the timer is for that challenge--there's an "x" to the right side. Click the x, and it will ask if you want to refresh the challenge. It took an hour for me to get a new one (or 5 gold.)

Unfortunately, my new task was for clearing a different bush I don't have! (Trying it again now...) Good luck!

This seems pretty cool! Hope everyone enjoys it, and good luck all!

I haven't read through this entire thread, so maybe someone already asked. But there are some challenges that are a little vague. Maybe as they're explained here in this thread, they can be added to the first post to make it easier for others?

This is one of the challenges I'm wondering about...

Ch.: Finish breeding a (xxx) dragon egg.

Does that mean I can start breeding that dragon, and once I think I have it in the den, I start the challenge? I'd then finish breeding and move it to the nest?

To clarify my question, what exactly does this challenge cover (start to finish?) My guess is it means the dragon egg, from any point breeding in the den, & on to the nest. But I want to be sure, as this dragon has a long breed time!

Thank you for any help or advice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I'm in the same situation!

It tells how to get different challenges in the first post. Start the challenge you don't want, then look where the timer is for that challenge--there's an "x" to the right side. Click the x, and it will ask if you want to refresh the challenge. It took an hour for me to get a new one (or 5 gold.)

Unfortunately, my new task was for clearing a different bush I don't have! (Trying it again now...) Good luck!
    Thanks for explanation ..... Just used this on clearing rocks as I don't have any, did what you suggested and have 1 hour timer or 5 gold obviously waiting an hour to see what comes up instead
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    This seems pretty cool! Hope everyone enjoys it, and good luck all!

I haven't read through this entire thread, so maybe someone already asked. But there are some challenges that are a little vague. Maybe as they're explained here in this thread, they can be added to the first post to make it easier for others?

This is one of the challenges I'm wondering about...

Ch.: Finish breeding a (xxx) dragon egg.

Does that mean I can start breeding that dragon, and once I think I have it in the den, I start the challenge? I'd then finish breeding and move it to the nest?

To clarify my question, what exactly does this challenge cover (start to finish?) My guess is it means the dragon egg, from any point breeding in the den, & on to the nest. But I want to be sure, as this dragon has a long breed time!

Thank you for any help or advice!
    I have also same question ! The wording seems vague -- needs clear cut clarification . Also if we select any such task and if we are not able to complete within given time , I wonder what happens then ? Particularly , we don't have any control on breeding as we might not get expected breeding , then what happens at the end of specified time ? Do we have to start new or same task ?
    I have 2 tasks relating to battle. 1). Win 2 battles with white type dragons 2 ) Win 2 battles with Royal type dragons.
    It seems to me that we don't have any control on which dragons we get for battle . In that case , within 6. Hrs , how can we definitely win using those color or type ? Does it mean that we have use 4 Gold every time to start battles one after another till we win ? I don't want to get into Gold Trap , hence I need guidance and clarification reg same ! Thanks in advance
    Last edited by sam204; 10-13-16 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Correction

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I have also same question ! The wording seems vague -- needs clear cut clarification . Also if we select any such task and if we are not able to complete within given time , I wonder what happens then ? Particularly , we don't have any control on breeding as we might not get expected breeding , then what happens at the end of specified time ? Do we have to start new or same task ?
    I have 2 tasks relating to battle. 1). Win 2 battles with white type dragons 2 ) Win 2 battles with Royal type dragons.
    It seems to me that we don't have any control on which dragons we get for battle . In that case , within 6. Hrs , how can we definitely win using those color or type ? Does it mean that we have use 4 Gold every time to start battles one after another till we win ? I don't want to get into Gold Trap , hence I need guidance and clarification reg same ! Thanks in advance
    It says win WITH, not against! So (how I read this) you have to choose one of your dragons with white or royal in it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    It says win WITH, not against! So (how I read this) you have to choose one of your dragons with white or royal in it...
    Yes ! I have said in last para , how can we definitely win Using those color or type ? And if we don't win within specified time , then what ?
    Last edited by sam204; 10-13-16 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Correction

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Yes ! I have said I last para , how can we definitely win Using those color or type ? And if we don't win within specified time , then what ?
    You can see what the 1st dragon is you have to battle against before you start this. So you only start it when you have a big % with your white type. I don't know the time you have, but if next dragon is to strong for your white, you can use another fighter and hope for an easier next hour.
    If you can't win in time you have to do another bingo line to finish, I guess...

Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast