Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What are champion dragons? I have won 3 battles and none of them counted for win a battle with a champion type dragon stupid bingo, hard enough to got anywhere without things not counting at all
    Can somebody please answer this question

Fashion Designer
    Champions are a specific type of dragon. They were only available in past tournaments, but a few have been prizes in recent Dragon Tales and Leaderboard Events. Their type is a helmet, not a color (unless it is a hybrid). Here's a pic so you can see the type symbol. Shaman is a pure Champion, Glasswing is a Champion/Rainbow hybrid:

If I manage to land in top 3 silver league, I will win 15 tickets & for top 3 gold league 50 tickets for a total of 65 tickets. Adding in the original 5 tickets makes 70 tickets. My question is: is this the max tickets you can win for the whole adventure? Doesn't seem like much & cant buy anything in the ticket temple as it stands now! Do you have to win multiple adventures to accumulate more tickets? Will there be any other ways to earn tickets. Just wondering how that works. Thanks.

Champion types are won from tournaments in the battle arena ( examples Angelfire, Rainbow Guardian) and type is indicated by a little horned helmet if that helps. I think you may be misunderstanding this as epic level dragons, maybe?

I don't think anyone knows at this point. You're doing better than me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    If I manage to land in top 3 silver league, I will win 15 tickets & for top 3 gold league 50 tickets for a total of 65 tickets. Adding in the original 5 tickets makes 70 tickets. My question is: is this the max tickets you can win for the whole adventure? Doesn't seem like much & cant buy anything in the ticket temple as it stands now! Do you have to win multiple adventures to accumulate more tickets? Will there be any other ways to earn tickets. Just wondering how that works. Thanks.
    I assume if you win the 50 tickets from the gold league you will stay in the gold league for the next bingo. So yes, you'll have to win more than once. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Champions are a specific type of dragon. They were only available in past tournaments, but a few have been prizes in recent Dragon Tales and Leaderboard Events. Their type is a helmet, not a color (unless it is a hybrid). Here's a pic so you can see the type symbol. Shaman is a pure Champion, Glasswing is a Champion/Rainbow hybrid:
    Thankyou so much, I used glasswing and it did not count, maybe they have to be full.

Fashion Designer
    Thankyou so much, I used glasswing and it did not count, maybe they have to be full.
    You're welcome. I think Bingo is still pretty buggy. I couldn't get a 'breed a Fuzzy Dragon' task to complete the other day no matter what I did. The task was activated for the whole breeding and hatching process, but nothing registered.
    I have completed the 'win a battle with a Champion,' task before using my Glasswing, and he's not an epic. Sounds like it might be a random bug affecting your task for some reason.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me why the Won boost do not work?

Ex:I tried to boost up breeding with the 2X item but then a timer appears and nothing happened to the pair...
    I also tried out using it before breeding or planting but the time of planting was still 1hour as shown...
    Is is a bug?Or just the proof that there is no tutorial to use them in right moment?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    Can someone tell me why the Won boost do not work?

Ex:I tried to boost up breeding with the 2X item but then a timer appears and nothing happened to the pair...
    I also tried out using it before breeding or planting but the time of planting was still 1hour as shown...
    Is is a bug?Or just the proof that there is no tutorial to use them in right moment?
    Watch the time on your breeding after you use the boost. You should notice it ticking a few seconds at a time. The boosts last for 1 hour.