Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 428288899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Why does the Bingo timer always end a couple of minutes early? I?ve noticed this happening time and again and this week I got played out by this erratic timer.

I had 4 minutes on the Bingo clock but was waiting for it to hit 2 minutes before making the final collection that would push me up to second place. I was doing this because I knew the player at second place was monitoring the leaderboard and wanted to be sure I could catch him with a 950 point jump. But to my surprise, the clock changed from 2:05 to ?Results?, causing me to not only miss getting second place but to also waste all the time and effort breeding the dragon and spending 15 gold for a boost in the score.

Could the developers look into this bug? What is the use of our strategizing to win when a faulty timer flushes our efforts and money down the toilet?
    They did check on this timer and everything looks good on their side. Next time can you take some screenshots and send them over to support ?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    They did check on this timer and everything looks good on their side. Next time can you take some screenshots and send them over to support ?
    Thanks Kooky, will do that when the next round ends in a weeks time.

Thanks Kooky, will do that when the next round ends in a weeks time.

This will also be a good time to test the iPad's ability to show multiple screens; I'll have the clock running on a sliding panel and the event timer running down the main screen.

Fashion Designer
    Hi
    In the bingo leaderboard, I am ranked 3rd in Silver league where the prize was 15 tickets and 4 boosts each for farms and breading.
    But I have received the 15 tickets and only one each of the boosts.
    Can someone explain how this works.
    Am returning to the game after a long break and Ist time finished so high on leaderboard!!
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 02-13-18 at 11:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66935AC7-31F2-4451-9830-DB95AC68F584.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	42134

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A21931C1-4872-4CA2-88A6-95506B26E4D3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	42135

Fashion Designer
    My game just updated and I now have the correct number of my boosts.

Thanks to whoever took notice and corrected the issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Adventure League Guide (Dragon Bingo)
    Storm8 Updated 8 days ago

Follow Adventure Leagues are a fun way to earn new and exciting prizes by playing Dragon Story. You'll start in the Timber League where you'll be introduced to the Bingo board.
    Please note that you must have at least 100 Points to qualify for prizes.
    -The information below is subject to change-

Adventure Leagues
    The new Adventure Leagues can be accessed through the new Adventure League building found on the cliff near the starting location, or through the new HUD button. Adventure League events will be reoccurring, so you'll almost always be able to partake in the fun! The more points you win, the higher the League you'll be placed in. Adventure Leagues have brand new prizes like SPEED BOOSTS for your Farms, Breeding Dens, and Evolution Temple. There are also the new ADVENTURE TICKETS that you can trade in for fantastic new prizes, such as the new GOLD producing, Gold Horizon Dragon!

Bingo Challenges
    Each board has 16 challenges to pick from. You select one challenge at a time to complete. Come back to collect your Adventure Points once you've finished the challenge. Finishing 4 challenges in a line will earn you a BINGO! Bingos award you a lot of points and give you a new set of 16 challenges. If you're clever, you can line up two, or THREE lines in a row for a double or TRIPLE BINGO!

If there's a challenge on your board that you'd like to change, you can start the challenge and then tap the "x" button next to the timer to cancel it. After a period of time, a new challenge will appear in it's place!

Adventure Points
    Each time you complete a challenge or successfully get a Bingo, you will be awarded Adventure Points. Challenges are worth different amounts of Adventure Points, so keep your eye out for the big payouts! Adventure Points will help increase your ranking each event. The higher you rank, the better prizes you receive, and the changes of you being promoted to a higher league!

Leagues
    The Adventure Leagues consist of five leagues: Timber, Stone, Bronze, Silver, and Gold leagues. At the end of each event, you have the opportunity to be promoted to the next league depending on your ranking. As you rise in league, you'll have access to bigger and better prizes!
    NOTE: If you rank in your current League, you will be promoted into the next League. The game will display your promoted League as your current League until the next event begins. You will only receive the prizes for the League you place in for the week. You will need to place in the promoted League during the next event to receive that rank's rewards.

Boost Prizes
    The Adventure Leagues have introduced the new Boosts! Boosts can be collected and used to speed up the timers on Dens, Farms, Evolutions, and Nests! Each Boost has three different speed increases: a 2x speed boost, 5x speed boost, and a 10x speed boost! You can activate a boost by selecting the building and a new HUD button will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can select which boost you would like to apply. Boosts apply to ALL your buildings of that type! So if you have 7 farms, and use a Farm Boost, it will work for all 7 farms!

Adventure Tickets
    Adventure Tickets are one of the most exciting new prizes that the Adventures Leagues have to offer! These valuable tickets can be used in the new Ticket Temple building found in the market. Adventure Tickets can be traded in the Ticket Temple for new and exclusive prizes, such as a GOLD producing dragon!

Ticket Temple
    The Ticket Temple can be purchased in the Market for coins. Earn Adventure Tickets to trade in for your favorite new prizes!

The Adventure Leagues are a fun new way to play your same favorite game, just now with more prizes! We hope you enjoy the new feature, and continue to love Dragon Story!
    Thank you
    Dragon Story Team
    Rewards:
    Note: The limit for each boost is 8. Your boosts will show x/8 on the boost icon. If you have 8/8 on a boost, you will need to use some of the boosts in order to earn more.

Executive Chef
    Adventure League Guide (Dragon Bingo)]
    Kooky, I still am asked to craft Spell Scrolls and other gem-related items in the Bingo. When is this going to be fixed?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Kooky, I still am asked to craft Spell Scrolls and other gem-related items in the Bingo. When is this going to be fixed?
    I will see if I can get any information.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I did check on this-
    Gemstone related Bingo tasks is on the list for cleanup.
    It's a bigger project so please bear with us on this one.