Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'll play but not super excited about this. After leaderboard, I'm not looking forward to competing against other players again. I'm going to stick to DT and the battle tournament for now. Too much going on all at once for me.

The first bingo card looks simple enough at least.
    Same here

I won't go crazy about this, but will only play leisurely at my own pace, looking at the points right now however, it seems many players are already going at it, with more than double my points
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

A few questions:

- it says that if you skip a challenge you get a new one in it's place "after a period of time". Does anyone know how much time it takes?
    - can you get an infinite number of bingocards during these 6 days?
    - do you get a new bingocard instantly after finishing one or is there a waiting period?

Thanks!

Host(ess)
    So 1st off my iPad keeps crashing w/ this new update. And can someone please tell me how to "Finish breeding a Fuzzy Dragon Egg"? I've been playing this game for well over a year and I can't figure out what that's trying to get me to do. Anyone?

Still don't really have the hang of this but if it means doing the bingo thing for 6 days and trying to get into a top group to get gold tickets - no thanks - too much work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    A few questions:

- it says that if you skip a challenge you get a new one in it's place "after a period of time". Does anyone know how much time it takes?
    - can you get an infinite number of bingocards during these 6 days?
    - do you get a new bingocard instantly after finishing one or is there a waiting period?

Thanks!
    Some of my easier tasks have taken 10 minutes to refresh. Others have taken upwards of an hour.

Im down to 5th on the leaderboard list and have accumulated 675 tickets. When I see one that takes too long, like plant pears or leeks I click them and refresh to get a new one. Those that you have upwards of 3 days to finish take longer to refresh.

I have 5 temple tickets but am still figuring out where they came from OR how I get them. So far its fun but with the Tales AND the arena thing going on, its tedious to say the least.

It could have waited until next month but then we wouldnt have a reason to use saved gold. OR buy some.

Fashion Designer
    We need the options to rotate and to sell the Ticket Temple, please. The ability to store it would be nice, too.
    Not being able to rotate the buliding limits decorating options.
    Free space is precious in this game. If I decide I don't care for the Bingo feature, I don't want to be permanently stuck with this building.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-12-16 at 10:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Some of my easier tasks have taken 10 minutes to refresh. Others have taken upwards of an hour.

Im down to 5th on the leaderboard list and have accumulated 675 tickets. When I see one that takes too long, like plant pears or leeks I click them and refresh to get a new one. Those that you have upwards of 3 days to finish take longer to refresh.

I have 5 temple tickets but am still figuring out where they came from OR how I get them. So far its fun but with the Tales AND the arena thing going on, its tedious to say the least.

It could have waited until next month but then we wouldnt have a reason to use saved gold. OR buy some.
    The 5 tickets was the reward for placing the ticket temple (a new goal in the goal book)

Also, how do you refresh a challenge. I know it said you could but I can't figure out how it works? Edit: Never mind I figured it out, you have to start the challenge!

Banned
    Moderators can you please answer this question for me please! To obtain maximum points you must have land to clear or foliage to remove, most players on Lvl 200 are past this, can we still obtain points for having completed this task???.????

To skip a challenge, start the challenge, then click on the x to close it.
    Last edited by zaccy678; 10-13-16 at 01:01 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    To skip a challenge, start the challenge, then click on the x to close it.

HOWEVER, be aware that this costs points!!
    Points or gold, can you please explain further!

Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast