Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Can somebody tell me, please, wether I need the Ticket temple as soon as I join the Silver league, just to keep the tickets, - or do I need it only when I decide to use the tickets already earned? Thanks in advance!
    You don't need it until you use (and have won enough) tickets to craft something. Any tickets you win go directly to the regular storage bin for safekeeping.

Here's a pic of the inside, it's just like the Spell Shop, but for tickets:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	35126

The 'cheapest' dragons are 75 tickets each and there is nothing else to craft (no Materials, Decor, etc).
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-23-16 at 04:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    Juvenile is 3 to 4.
    Thanks, that explains a lot.

Nightclub Owner
    Haven't participated much, doesn't seem like I'll get any tickets any time soon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Though I'm in Gold league, and I manage to make atleast 10,000 points each season, I will still not be 1st or 2nd Rank (which always goes to people who use real money for GOLD). Also, the concept itself is not correct - In Gold league, if you manage to stay within 3-6th Rank you get 10 tickets and Top 1 & 2 get 50 tickets. This is totally illogical because Top 3 ranks in SILVER League get 15 tickets. And Gold league is less than the previous league!! Rank 3-6 in GOLD League must be increased to atleast 30 tickets.

ADD ME: ani_ananth

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely not worth it to play BINGO. Takes too much time and others spend too much gold to get to the top. Most people haven't figured out that in order to earn the 200 tickets to get the GPD, it would take a huge fortune in gold chasing the top positions in the Silver and Gold leagues, and the time required to complete the tasks to get Bingos at these levels are akin to a full time job! Much less stress free to save up your gold normally to buy the Gold Horizon dragon, especially if you can acquire 50+ gold per day. Good luck everyone. I'm done with the Adventure Leagues with pretty useless tasks. Going back to spend minimal time just collecting Gold and gifting my loyal neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15780703_10208375320405140_8890898950850658574_n.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	35161
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    Finished in 7th and I'm in the Silver League. So I got tickets for the first time. But at this rate I won't be getting any of those dragons any time soon.

My strategy is I reach at least the 3rd place in silver then I will receive 15 tickets and move to the gold league. At that time I just let it go so I have a week off and come back the silver.

Executive Chef
    Finished 6th in gold league. This was my first time there, my group wasn't really crazy which was good. I only have 35 tickets, it's going to take a while to be able to get any dragons.

Side note - first prize in gold should be raised to 15 or 25 tickets. It's not an easy game and takes weeks to get there. That should be rewarded.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heavydizzy View Post
    My strategy is I reach at least the 3rd place in silver then I will receive 15 tickets and move to the gold league. At that time I just let it go so I have a week off and come back the silver.
    I intended to use the same strategy.
    Unfortunately, the first card for Bingo had tasks which I was going to do anyway(battles =Snowball tourny, leveling a Diamond to15,...) & now I am the leader in my gold league. If my competitors start using real money/gold I'll stop playing & drop back to Silver. Grand prize in the less stressful Silver league of 15 tickets is more than first prize of 10 tickets in Gold league which has much harder, time consuming Breeding tasks. Top prize in Gold league is usually monopolised by gold spending Bingo players.