Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    You get 15 Tickets after you clear Silver Legue , get promoted to Gold Legue by getting Ranks 1 to 3 only ! Below ranks ( depends ) say upto 7 th or so , not sure , get 5 Tickets ! Players below 3 rd rank continues in Silver Legue . ( Very Low rank holders go to Bronze ) I hope , it will clear your misunderstanding !
    That's what my misunderstanding was too. You should get the prizes that are on shown on the league board. It's already hard enough for some of us to stay in the lower leagues. Oh well. Have to spend a lot of money to get anywhere in this game. I'm not complaining bc I really do spend quite a bit of money on this game and I'm not "rich" but it would be nice for us players to be able to get more for the time and effort we do put in the game. I do thank TL for all the new events it does make the game more fun. I had quit playing for awhile bc I had gotten bored of breeding the same dragons over and over. It was nice to come back to a lot of new in the game.
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    You get 15 Tickets after you clear Silver Legue , get promoted to Gold Legue by getting Ranks 1 to 3 only ! Below ranks ( depends ) say upto 7 th or so , not sure , get 5 Tickets ! Players below 3 rd rank continues in Silver Legue . ( Very Low rank holders go to Bronze ) I hope , it will clear your misunderstanding !
    Thank you sam204, now I got how it works

I just started playing...i came fourth and was promoted to stone league but I didn't recieve any of the boost prizes. I presumed the way the leaderboard is set up that all under the prize headline get the boosts?

Rhino Keeper
    In the first bingo panels I used to have this challenge about clearing foliage. Now I do not have those any more, which I guess it is fair for those hard core gamers, not me, who have finished clearing all the island.

However, I am still getting the mine with dynamite challenge in every other bingo panel even though I cannot mine for island parts any more. I do not get the mine with bombs for dragon parts challenge.

That is unfair.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    When will the game on Android stop crashing. I updated the game and now it has this and the game crashes like crazy. It's so bad I had to download DS: Birthday Bash as a backup.

Rhino Keeper
    I am bit confused . I got challenge --Breed Pink type with Purple type -- I bred Kitsune and Enlightened and got 18 hrs ! It turned out to be Peacock ! Can some one explain to me , is it possible ?

Can someone please say how can a level 109 island with no gold producing dragons or upgraded habitats suddenly have over 22thousand points in bingo since game started yesterday. Is there something I am missing ????

Has anyone had this problem?

Previously if I used a breeding boost both the regular den and the arctic den speeded up.

But when I used one today on the regular den, something went wrong with the arctic. First there was no breeding timer anymore and when it finally returned, the breeding time was longer than before I used the boost. In the end the effect of the longer breeding time in combination with the boost was zero cause the two effects perfectly balanced eachother out. But that means I only had benefits from the boost on the regular den and none on the arctic.

Now I used a boost on the arctic den and.....now there's no timer on the regular den anymore. Can't see when it finishes. So I can only assume the same thing is happening now, with the only difference that the arctic boost now works but the regular den boost doesnt.

Anyone seen this problem as well? And what am I to do now? S8 Support hasn't really been helpfull in the past....

Edit: regular den had 4,5 hours of breeding left when I activated the arctic den boost. Half hour later the timer finally returns...and now it has 6 hours left! Never seen a game with this many bugs....
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 11-17-16 at 09:19 AM.

Has anyone seen a "Clear a piece of xxxx" come up on there board of challenges lately? They use to come up all the time for me and so I started saving the completions of them so when they did I could easily do the challenge. But it almost seems like they stopped appearing as soon as I started saving.

Quote Originally Posted by 101islands View Post
    Can someone please say how can a level 109 island with no gold producing dragons or upgraded habitats suddenly have over 22thousand points in bingo since game started yesterday. Is there something I am missing ????
    Paying real money for gold