Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    From what I've experienced, each refresh within a box only changes the task within the same group, which means that if that square was to "clear a mush mold", refreshing it would only change it to "clear a moldy boulder" or "clear a fung stone", etc. It won't change to a breeding or questing group of tasks.
    Which is completely useless when you have nowhere more to expand or your breeding roost has a 30+ hour breed going on. Likewise the same types of dragons they want you to breed with keep coming up. Again useless if you haven't been lucky enough to breed them or you're not spending gold on them.

Those with gold do well. Those without won't. Shame this game reflects real life so well.

Fashion Designer
    So far I either got first or second and frankly I am pooped out on this Bingo...so even though I am at the Silver or whatever level I think I am going to stop playing it.

The ammt of food I spent is enormous (like 500k) and the time spent etc isnt worth the hassle or benefit, so maybe down the road when I am back to the beginner level I will try again.

Also I got kind of sick of the refresh just doing the same thing over and over...forcing you to decide about breeding something you are not interested in or raising a diamond/champ to level 15. Then the expand with maps for high level players is a no-go, it takes too long and crafting at some point I ran out of things to craft so I couldnt do that either.

I dont know about others but the fun isnt there and it is a huge huge time zapper.

Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Which is completely useless when you have nowhere more to expand or your breeding roost has a 30+ hour breed going on. Likewise the same types of dragons they want you to breed with keep coming up. Again useless if you haven't been lucky enough to breed them or you're not spending gold on them.

Those with gold do well. Those without won't. Shame this game reflects real life so well.

I agree. Also, I don't understand how some things work. I had gotten something like breed a winter dragon egg, and I happened to have that egg in nest and hatched it, but got no points.
    Another time it said to clear timber wood and I had one ready and just waiting but didn't get points when I clicked to clear it.
    It's frustrating to keep getting impossible things over and over, like winning with a music dragon which I don't have, or like others already mentioned all the breeding when we absolutely can't.

I thought this was something that was going to be fun and help us get stuff, but like others said, it's stressful and geared to those who spend gold and money ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I agree. Also, I don't understand how some things work. I had gotten something like breed a winter dragon egg, and I happened to have that egg in nest and hatched it, but got no points.
    Another time it said to clear timber wood and I had one ready and just waiting but didn't get points when I clicked to clear it.
    It's frustrating to keep getting impossible things over and over, like winning with a music dragon which I don't have, or like others already mentioned all the breeding when we absolutely can't.

I thought this was something that was going to be fun and help us get stuff, but like others said, it's stressful and geared to those who spend gold and money ��
    On the "breed a winter dragon" it only counts from den to nest so actually breeding.. What I do is start the mission when I have the correct time on a breed.. It's not always the correct egg though but you can't know til the egg is in the nest.. If it's not correct egg all you can do try the breeding again, or if your egg time is too long you end up refreshing which will most likely be breed a diff animal :/ but hope that helps for next time. Since you had winter in the nest.. That would've work for "hatch a winter" you'd only have to place it or I think selling works too

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    So far I either got first or second and frankly I am pooped out on this Bingo...so even though I am at the Silver or whatever level I think I am going to stop playing it.

The ammt of food I spent is enormous (like 500k) and the time spent etc isnt worth the hassle or benefit, so maybe down the road when I am back to the beginner level I will try again.

Also I got kind of sick of the refresh just doing the same thing over and over...forcing you to decide about breeding something you are not interested in or raising a diamond/champ to level 15. Then the expand with maps for high level players is a no-go, it takes too long and crafting at some point I ran out of things to craft so I couldnt do that either.

I dont know about others but the fun isnt there and it is a huge huge time zapper.
    I absolutely agree.... the 'rewards' are not worth all the time effort and gold I have spent. NOT FUN AT ALL!
    This feature blows and it's sad it is so difficult.
    Seems like another way for TL to get you to buy gold imho
    I wish there was another way to earn tickets to craft those lovely dragons, but I think I am done with playing 'bingo'
    Meh

Executive Chef
    Looking at my group - you're not even going to make the top 20 without spending gold. The boosting began immediately, people setting the stage for that right out of the gate. Don't even think I'll be able to finish high enough to stay in this league at the pace everyone is going. I need to see what they roll out on Friday in order to see how much effort I put into this over the weekend. I usually lay low and then work on it once I see how things are shaking out. Again, I'm put with others at much higher levels than myself.

Banned
    Well my current leader has over 11,000 points, the funny thing about this is every leaderboard gold trophy is being displayed on this isle. This player is level 101 with no gold producing dragons, the next is already on 8,000 points. Oh well, looks like another event type I will not be partaking in!

Executive Chef
    I'm sick of getting "mine with Dynamite" when my mine is still closed, or "remove one _____" when I'm fully expanded and have nothing left to remove. If they are going to be on our cards, they should be offering us more expansions and re-opening the mine!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    I quit playing before the last one even ended. Sad to miss the new GPD but this system is impossible. I wish we could just collect our own points, cumulatively, over the course of time so that we can all eventually have enough tickets to get what we want. The competition aspect is a total bummer and very disheartening
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I quit playing before the last one even ended. Sad to miss the new GPD but this system is impossible. I wish we could just collect our own points, cumulatively, over the course of time so that we can all eventually have enough tickets to get what we want. The competition aspect is a total bummer and very disheartening
    I totally agree that this is how it should be. The gold spenders can still get it faster, but we don't have to compete to spend more than someone else. I will most likely go back to bronze league when this is over. First is sitting at about 7500 points - even boosting, how do you get such great cards to get so much so fast - by spending yet more gold! There are only 3 of us with less than 1,000 points......