Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Looks interesting!

And since this is also a competitive feature, I pray to the Dragon Mother that this will replace the most-hated-by-everybody Leaderboard in the future (like how we got the Dragon Summon replaced by the World Event )
    I really hope that this feature will not replace any of the events that we have right now.Dragon tale,world event,tournament,spin to win and ......even leaderboard event,even I win very little from it.I really hope and most of all that Dragon tale will stay,because it's my favorite no matter what. having events all the time (''without day off'') I still like it because I'm getting boring when nothing happens.

I'm on android,so nothing for me ...yet. but I can wait dosen't matter,maybe will be fixed fine and we will not have any bugs or chrashes. only I hope even I don't still get it how this works ,I hope that we can at least get those GPD and all players have aportunity to have them.

Nightclub Owner
    So once you make bingo, either one line or more, does your card get replaced with a new one or do we have the option to complete all the tasks before getting a new card?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Victimized? I can't
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    2 wrongs don't make a right
    Read the posts and fully agree with you. I did write a reply post to someone yesterday but guess it was too much to the point and so I guess it was deleted. Some people just cannot empathise with others so not worth the effort to explain lol. I hope you enjoy this new stuff when you get it lol.

FYI, I noticed that for the Battle squares, even though it says "Win with X type of dragon," it counted even when I lost the battle.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    FYI, I noticed that for the Battle squares, even though it says "Win with X type of dragon," it counted even when I lost the battle.
    I noticed that too. Also, I had a task to mine for island parts and even though I'm maxed out, just going into the mine counted
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    I wonder one more thing. It says ''6 days left'' I didn't update my other account yet, if I will do that in Saturday will I have 4 days left or it's count like tales when I start? (sorry for my bad english, hope you know what I mean )

Rhino Keeper
    I think I like this, even the leaderboard aspect isn't so bad. I guess because I'm working on task I don't really feel like I'm competing with others, at least I don't feel it's as bad as our regular leaderboards.

Fashion Designer
    Can a moderator please answer when Android can expect this? These boosts are invaluable in achieving milestones in leaderboard and community events. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So once you make bingo, either one line or more, does your card get replaced with a new one or do we have the option to complete all the tasks before getting a new card?
    Once you get bingo with 4 or more task completed, you get a NEW bingo card..

For those that asked about the "finish breeding a charm egg" one, you can start the challenge just before breeding time is up. I'm not sure if you can start the challenge if the breeding den is ready, I just know it worked when I had just under 4 hours left and I started the challenge and then finished the breeding with gold.

Just a tip for the "feed any dragon 70 times" or "evolve x amount of dragons", I've been using forest (you can also use fire) since they're cheap on coins and food, and finish quickly. I bought 7 small green groves so I can keeping them separate. For feeding 70 times you can use 14 new dragons, leveling each to lvl 2 for a total cost of 70 food. Or you can level 4 dragons through level 3, and then feed a 5th dragon 10 times. It costs more food than the first way but it's not horrible. And then evolving is very quick.