Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    This is ridiculous, I can't be in the top 3 because I don't play like the top 3, I still remaind, me and many of us remain in the Silver League and still are not able to win the Tickets. This is just ridiculous.
    It is ridiculous. You can't win a decent number of tickets unless you're willing to spend insane amounts of gold. Bingo is too much work for too little reward. I've dropped out of Bingo completely because of this.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh why do all of the recent events require so much time to be able to get beautiful dragons. It has become more like a job than a fun and relaxing game I have lots of free time and it's still so much work to complete all these events. I just can't imagine how working people can finish them. It's ridiculous indeed.

Executive Chef

Exclamation Bug Report

The past few bingo events I have actually finished in Silver league, which should've given me 15 golden tickets each. I've noticed that despite that, my golden tickets count is not accumulating whatsoever. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? And can S8 please give me the golden tickets that I'm supposed to get from all the events I worked so hard on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    The past few bingo events I have actually finished in Silver league, which should've given me 15 golden tickets each. I've noticed that despite that, my golden tickets count is not accumulating whatsoever. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? And can S8 please give me the golden tickets that I'm supposed to get from all the events I worked so hard on?
    You are not rewarded has the Leagues say, because you don't finish in the top 3. I had the same though has you, but the way TL did this, is ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Looks like I get to stay in Bronze for another week. I sort of like Stone as it seems easier to get the bingos and the extra food.

Executive Chef
    Finished 7th in silver, finally earned 5 tickets. Not even really too excited about that. At least it was not crazy, not sure if it's because of the holiday or that it's now three hours when you refresh a square or if people are fed up spending gold to earn what feels like so little?!?

Fashion Designer
    This is kind of funny, in my daughters account she is in the lowest group, the first level and she finished in 3rd place with ZERO points.

I think S8 made things so complicated and uninspiring that most people are not motivated to try. I quit in my main account, the time it would take to gain tickets is so great that it isnt worth the hassle.

Here is a concept...make the game more fun and let more people win more prizes instead of pit one against the other to get the few to spend gold like this and make the GPD in Bingo an UNFUN endeavor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Finished 7th in silver, finally earned 5 tickets. Not even really too excited about that. At least it was not crazy, not sure if it's because of the holiday or that it's now three hours when you refresh a square or if people are fed up spending gold to earn what feels like so little?!?
    I finished in 4th place in Silver League last week and my reward didn't included tickets.. TL is being so unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Just Curious to know -- Are you sure that you were awarded 5 Tickets after finishing 7 th in Silver League ? Did the game include 5 Tickets in prizes you earned ? Do you now have 10 Tickets in storage , since 5 Tickets were awarded after buying Ticket Temple ? I hope , you don't misunderstand me . I am in Gold League but I feel , in Silver League only Rank 1 to 3 get 10 Tickets and no one else gets it ! You may countercheck once again ! Since you are in Silver League , it will show Prizes awarded to ranks below , 3. rd Rank in this League ! You may please check to confirm the same ! If you have really earned Tickets , it will be nice to know so that other players who could be eligible can claim Tickets !

Rhino Keeper
    Please stop having the bingo when other events are on. For instance, activated diamond temple, don't want to waste time breeding Olympus type fails. Same with tales, trying to gather food and it wants me to plant 20 hr scalypears. Seems like one must pick one or the other or fail at both. One day between bingos is way too soon. I like the free boosts for breeding and such, not how often is is going on