Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I fed more than one dragon and split up the feeding
    Thank you again!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    I didn't even realize this one started until just now... ugh.. two leaderboard at the same time. This game is like having a full time job now..

Executive Chef
    Does anyone knows if clear in arctic island, or expande in arctic island counts?
    I dont have any space to expande in the main Island !
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    I just discovered the hard way that for the Battle Challenge, you actually have to win in the Arena this go around. Last time, you got credit for just showing up.

Nightclub Owner
    Doesn't seem like I'll get more than 10th place or so, many people in my group already have over 500 points, while I only have 100 or so
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I didn't even realize this one started until just now... ugh.. two leaderboard at the same time. This game is like having a full time job now..
    Agree! Getting ridiculous. They're taking all the fun out.

All I seem to be getting are ridiculous challenges. Feed one dragon 70 times. I know it can be different dragons but 70 times? How about breed a Diamond dragon? Raise a champ to level 15. Plant 20 Scalypears. I don't like having to breed with the colors they choose either. I've been steady breeding for the rainbow and royal diamonds. That's not happening at this rate. I never have time to breed what I want... Stupid. Not to mention spending all my food to feed and evolve dragons. I don't want to have to keep feeding and evolving fires. It's wasting my food and I can't use my temples. Refresh doesn't help. It takes an hour just to come back with something else ridiculous, almost every time. Then, to top it all off, they plan on doing this on a regular basis! This is the new normal. We don't get any breaks between events anymore and now we always have events at the same time. I guarantee you I have spent a couple thousand on this game between me and my hubby. I've about had enough. I'm very close to quitting, and he already did. If I hear just take a break one more time I'll scream. Please tell me why I should need to take a break from a GAME that's supposed to be ENJOYABLE. This adventure league could have been fun but they take things too far. A leaderboard at the same time! They want our money and that's all they care about it. These events are all geared to try to make us spend gold. Not to mention turn neighbor against neighbor. There are other games out there...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchmarketgirl View Post
    Agree! Getting ridiculous. They're taking all the fun out.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissemilymarie View Post
    All I seem to be getting are ridiculous challenges. Feed one dragon 70 times. I know it can be different dragons but 70 times? How about breed a Diamond dragon? Raise a champ to level 15. Plant 20 Scalypears. I don't like having to breed with the colors they choose either. I've been steady breeding for the rainbow and royal diamonds. That's not happening at this rate. I never have time to breed what I want... Stupid. Not to mention spending all my food to feed and evolve dragons. I don't want to have to keep feeding and evolving fires. It's wasting my food and I can't use my temples. Refresh doesn't help. It takes an hour just to come back with something else ridiculous, almost every time. Then, to top it all off, they plan on doing this on a regular basis! This is the new normal. We don't get any breaks between events anymore and now we always have events at the same time. I guarantee you I have spent a couple thousand on this game between me and my hubby. I've about had enough. I'm very close to quitting, and he already did. If I hear just take a break one more time I'll scream. Please tell me why I should need to take a break from a GAME that's supposed to be ENJOYABLE. This adventure league could have been fun but they take things too far. A leaderboard at the same time! They want our money and that's all they care about it. These events are all geared to try to make us spend gold. Not to mention turn neighbor against neighbor. There are other games out there...
    I feel the pain for both of you coz I'm feeling the same thing. I been playing this game for long time and I'm thinking of quitting too. Il see how it goes. Il should try playing clash of clan or maybe Pokemon go..

Executive Chef
    I thought the higher you climb in leagues the harder it would get, but yes it's already ridiculous and I'm only in stone league, I'm not sure I want to stress silver or gold at this rate! My food is so deplinished it's ridiculous, and I keep getting missions there's no way I can do, I had to end up breeding a dragon in order to have it for a mission to breed with because the others were worse, I also don't like you have to win with a certain dragon, I got win with Dino 2x and my little Dino just gets slaughtered facing the dragons I'm against right now and can't raise him higher.. And like was said, refreshing can even be worse, I refreshed and got clear a certain object, I just cleared land but I don't have what it wants to clear..guess I'll spend days refreshing and hope decent ones come up...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    I feel the pain for both of you coz I'm feeling the same thing. I been playing this game for long time and I'm thinking of quitting too. Il see how it goes. Il should try playing clash of clan or maybe Pokemon go..
    Same here, at this rate I can forget about getting any tickets at all, since I'm still at a bottom league, it won't be until the top 2 leagues where they give tickets as prizes, but only to those at the top

If I can't even make it to the top at a bottom league, I doubt I can do it when it's a top league

Like seriously, my points right now is only 300 or so, but #1 in my league has 900, 3 times my points
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)