Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

I have no chance on this new bingo card the first 3 places have 2500 -3200 and we are only 6 mins in !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    I have no chance on this new bingo card the first 3 places have 2500 -3200 and we are only 6 mins in !
    Wow, that's really crazy! I'm tied for 8th with a whole 40 points - have to refresh just about everything on my board right now. The leader has 220, then 155, 150 and 85 round out the top four. Have to finish in the top 7 to move on. This round should be more interesting for sure!

Thank you S8 it's looking better now still in 4th place but everyone above else has a realistic amount,didn't think it could be right..

Rhino Keeper
    Deb I am the same boat, I did not get any hatching boost got 2 food boost and the evolving boosts. But maybe someone can help me. So in other words it's really not worth getting 1st or 2nd or even 3rd place because you don't advance ? and the higher the points you get really means that you get nothing special..i.e. No tickets no special prize so in other words it's better to be below in order to move up ?

Thank you !

Nightclub Owner
    Just wanted to share this: I had a square that required harvesting 20 Scalypears (20 hour crop) which would've taken 3 days (esentially) since I only have 7 farms. I started the task, hit the X button to refresh. One hour later the task was to plant 20 Upgrapes (10 min crop) so way easier & more doable
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Deb I am the same boat, I did not get any hatching boost got 2 food boost and the evolving boosts. But maybe someone can help me. So in other words it's really not worth getting 1st or 2nd or even 3rd place because you don't advance ? and the higher the points you get really means that you get nothing special..i.e. No tickets no special prize so in other words it's better to be below in order to move up ?
    Thank you !
    If you're in the timber league (the first one) if you place 1-10 (overall in your group) you move up to the stone league for the next bingo event. If you get into the stone league and place 1-7 you move up to the bronze league. If you finish rank 23 or below you move back down to timber. Each league has slightly better prizes, the silver and gold league also giving you tickets. In addition to that you also get better prizes for where you place in your league at the end of the event. Grand prize is a lot better than 3rd prize. It's better to be at the top of your group than the bottom because you''ll get better prizes and you'll move up a league.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! DH

I am so confused..lol sorry, it's not you �� I scored over 17k points and got 1st place and when it was over I was put in the Stone League and I did not get any tickets I only received the prizes that you would get for the tier below me. So even though I had the highest score it really did not benefit me at all. I really appreciate your input and helping me ������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Thank you! DH

I am so confused..lol sorry, it's not you �� I scored over 17k points and got 1st place and when it was over I was put in the Stone League and I did not get any tickets I only received the prizes that you would get for the tier below me. So even though I had the highest score it really did not benefit me at all. I really appreciate your input and helping me ������
    I know it was already explained I just thought I'd post the picture to show the leagues and prizes and where you need to be to move up.. Tickets only are rewarded in silver and gold league.. Find this picture in bingo under leagues tab and good luck!

Attachment 34063

Rhino Keeper
    How slow is slowly? I still don't have this.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Hi,the second bingo just start my rank on the first one was third place STONE LEAGUE NOW IN THE SECOND I'm as a biginer in 24 place and the first 2 still in their spots but only me start like a new BINGO the fourth player is in my place WTF IM PISSED JUST NOT FEAR