Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    I really want to know why this game is getting more and more overflooded by tons of events.No one is listening when 80% of all players complaining about ,the game isnt popular as some other apps so the typical funny joke posting isn't seen anywhere.
    This bingo sounds nice to get new dragons I would like as the Cosmic type one but it is a bit freaking naughty that everyone is stressing up with using too much gold to jump into a next league ,even the quests are getting more and more annoying,no one can harvest or plant 1hour crops when a world event is on.
    Mostly none low level player can reach 9 battles or whatever in a tournament when stuck on round 20-25 because of so high leveled champion types.
    The bingo is another try to get gold from everyone i think they got enough from us players.I dont want to waste all my gold to bump up 3 Events at once for something which could be less gold smelling .It is simply too much I say and a bingo board is not always the best option to get quick points .I really wonder how they do with 100000 after one day?!They got no life .
    I believe there should be a quest outpost option and a mini game too earn points differently .

Nightclub Owner
    I have decided to resign myself to the fact that I just can't succeed in this event. The LB aspect of it is the worst idea. If we had to build up individual points instead of beating out other players it would be a ton more enjoyable in my opinion. Right now, I have 850 points in 11th place; first place has 2580. There is absolutely no way that I will be able to advance (again) without emptying my gold store. Once again, the game only rewards the big spenders and makes it impossible to succeed without turning out our pockets. I really want the new GPD but I just can't compete with players that can buy boost after boost. Not to mention that some of the tasks on the bingo card can be downright impossible (clearing or expanding for players that have no more unclear land). Add to that tasks that distract from either tournaments or trying to breed the LTO dragons and it's just a big old mess. I officially give up on this one.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Is there anyway to stop this event? It goes every week and makes me feel exhausted!!! HELP ME PLEASE ID ONT WANT TO BE DEMONTED TO THE BRONZE
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have decided to resign myself to the fact that I just can't succeed in this event. The LB aspect of it is the worst idea. If we had to build up individual points instead of beating out other players it would be a ton more enjoyable in my opinion. Right now, I have 850 points in 11th place; first place has 2580. There is absolutely no way that I will be able to advance (again) without emptying my gold store. Once again, the game only rewards the big spenders and makes it impossible to succeed without turning out our pockets. I really want the new GPD but I just can't compete with players that can buy boost after boost. Not to mention that some of the tasks on the bingo card can be downright impossible (clearing or expanding for players that have no more unclear land). Add to that tasks that distract from either tournaments or trying to breed the LTO dragons and it's just a big old mess. I officially give up on this one.
    Same here, I only have 300 points, compared to 1st place guy who has 6000 points

I seriously doubt I'll be able to get promoted any time soon, not to mention any tickets at all

And so, rather than trying so hard to get those hard to get more points, I've decided to not participate at all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    The gold dragons were for sell in the market then they took them out. Many must have gotten the idea cheaper to outright buy them then climb 6 levels for a few tickets. Then do it all over again.

I think there are way to many activities going on here lately. Slow it down. We have lives outside of dragon story. BTW jobs to afford to buy gold (if we choose)

I can't get anymore dragons as I am out of room. you want us to continue to play... give us LAND for the dragons.

Hopefully some of the gold dragons will be on sale Black Friday.

Executive Chef
    Is there any mod who can shine a light on the tasks and put that in one of the first posts of this topic?

Some tasks aren't very clear:
    * breed a XXX egg: does it mean "put it on the nest"? Or "hatch the egg" And if it is "put it on the nest", does it also work when you buy the dragon-egg in the shop?
    * heal a dragon in the healing spring: it does mean "finish the healing"

And I guess there are more tasks that require some explanation.

Fashion Designer
    Just wanna say GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY MY DEAR NEIGHBORS.

its been a long time and i decided to stop this game now and move forward..

thank you very much indeed!!

cheers

cdbabe!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Is there anyway to stop this event? It goes every week and makes me feel exhausted!!! HELP ME PLEASE ID ONT WANT TO BE DEMONTED TO THE BRONZE
    I'm right there with you. This is the most time consuming event there is on this game if you want the prizes. It's like a relentless, non-stop board after board to stay afloat. I too am exhausted and even though I hate to throw in the towel after all this hard work, I know Silver and Gold will be much worse and then to do it all again over and over. Nope, no dragon on this earth is worth this. I don't care if it delivered money to my front door. This event is way too much for me as well. Another lesson learned the very hard way for me with all of these events. I hope you feel better/get some rest bakerystoe.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I'm right there with you. This is the most time consuming event there is on this game if you want the prizes. It's like a relentless, non-stop board after board to stay afloat. I too am exhausted and even though I hate to throw in the towel after all this hard work, I know Silver and Gold will be much worse and then to do it all again over and over. Nope, no dragon on this earth is worth this. I don't care if it delivered money to my front door. This event is way too much for me as well. Another lesson learned the very hard way for me with all of these events. I hope you feel better/get some rest bakerystoe.
    Bingo is just too much work. I'm playing the boards for the easy things I can do, that's about it. I'm just letting the leaders lead and not worry about getting one of the new dragons "first". I'm bouncing back between 7th and 8th in this group. I WILL NO LONGER stress out about this event and the crappy squares I get to breed with dragons I don't have. You'd think the coding behind the game would be made fair to all players (i.e. breed with something you actually have). but it's not so I won't waste my gold on it.

Rhino Keeper
    What is with all the "breed" squares. At least 4 each time asking me to breed with at least 2 dragons I don't have.

Then feed any dragon 70 time- what????

Plant 20 eliteleeks.

No.