Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    So what I am reading is that you need to finish in top 5 to be promoted up from Bronze to Silver? So what is the demote cut off?
    roguebee, 1-5 is to promote to Silver, 6-20 you stay in Bronze, and 21 demotes you back to Stone. I don't even want to see the numbers for Silver and Gold...not going to hazard a guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    My impossible task changed to something completely different, a crafting item. I had it, and completed it, then boom I had a bingo. I don't know if something is going on with bingo, I thought Storm8 or God was involved lol. I'm so relieved. If I'm able to stay above 5th I have no idea, but at least I wasn't out of the whole game entirely on my second card.
    Great news, well done!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    My group top 3 are

Wow, and I thought my group was crazy

Speaking of which, that guy with 500 in my last post a couple hours ago, he has 2000 points now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    The middle of the pack of my group is really close. I started in 17th, moved up to 5th now back to 9th all this morning - I've got the worst board ever right now and refreshing the squares are giving me the EXACT same thing an hour later - I am NOT going to try and breed a love dragon. No way, not ever, not matter how many times you keep asking. I have only one nest active, I'm using it for what I want to do (trying to breed a royal). I will have a bingo in another 2 hours, just waiting for my farms to be ready.

I really hate the uber competitiveness of this feature - folks think leaderboard is bad, this is way worse, competing against others day in and day out, no break in the events, random luck with the bingo cards given. At least on LB you have personal milestones, prizes on the wheel and if you boost you know exactly what you have to do. Here, if you boost, complete a card, you can get stuck again quickly and your boost/gold is pretty much wasted.

Executive Chef
    playing the bingo for the 3rd week : i think it is worse than normal leaderboard because you need to spend gold if you want to reach silver league or gold league because everyone is spending golds !

good for them because i'm not going to spend any
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    It cuts off after #20, anyone 21-25 goes back to stone league.. 6-20 stay in bronze .. 1-5 advance to silver
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    roguebee, 1-5 is to promote to Silver, 6-20 you stay in Bronze, and 21 demotes you back to Stone. I don't even want to see the numbers for Silver and Gold...not going to hazard a guess.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    What does it mean to "Finish Evolving any Dragon to Adult"? I just evolved a dragon from 9 to 10 - isn't level 10 adult? I have been waiting to finish this challenge so that I can continue with Bingo - but when my watermelon finally finished evolving, nothing happened. Can someone tell me what the various levels are so I don't make this mistake again?

Chimerie under storm id: KandK0508
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Rhino Keeper
    Evolving dragons from level 3 - 4 is juvenile, from 6 - 7 is adult and from 9 - 10 is epic

Sorry ... i always forget to reply with quote .... this is in response to above query from Betsy0923

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    Evolving dragons from level 3 - 4 is juvenile, from 6 - 7 is adult and from 9 - 10 is epic

Sorry ... i always forget to reply with quote .... this is in response to above query from Betsy0923
    Thx, I guess I was an overachiever! I forgot about epic.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for letting me know that! I guess I have to start working harder with the garbage boards I'm getting ugh