Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    The gold dragons were for sell in the market then they took them out. Many must have gotten the idea cheaper to outright buy them then climb 6 levels for a few tickets. Then do it all over again.

I think there are way to many activities going on here lately. Slow it down. We have lives outside of dragon story. BTW jobs to afford to buy gold (if we choose)

I can't get anymore dragons as I am out of room. you want us to continue to play... give us LAND for the dragons.

Hopefully some of the gold dragons will be on sale Black Friday.
    Agreed

That's why I don't do much of the bingo tasks, some, if not most, of them are just impossible for me to complete
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    I don't do bingo card any more, too many events going on at the same time, too time consuming, may quit the game after four years, time to explore another new games.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 005004 View Post
    I don't do bingo card any more, too many events going on at the same time, too time consuming, may quit the game after four years, time to explore another new games.
    Agreed

Playing games should be more fun and relaxing, right now this is stressful and overall just not fun

I have also greatly reduced my playing time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed

Playing games should be more fun and relaxing, right now this is stressful and overall just not fun

I have also greatly reduced my playing time
    I agree too. It isn't fun
    It is a chore.

Executive Chef
    Moved into second in my group. Wasn't feeling well this am, so I just sat on the couch and worked on it. Yes, it was work, not even the fun kind. Seems like overall points are lower for everyone this time around in my group, don't know if it's just getting harder to complete cards or people are losing interest.

I've got nether dust coming stocked up for years. Every single card this time around wants me to craft some...........

Fashion Designer
    Hi there, does anyone know when a dragon is epic? A task says to convert it into epic, is that level 10 or level 15 please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Hi there, does anyone know when a dragon is epic? A task says to convert it into epic, is that level 10 or level 15 please?
    That's juvenile is level 4, adult is level 7 and epic is level 10. There's not a word for level 15 because it doesn't change what it looks like.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    That's juvenile is level 4, adult is level 7 and epic is level 10. There's not a word for level 15 because it doesn't change what it looks like.
    Many thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else find battles are much much harder when bingoing?

Win 2 battles with a royal type - lost 3 in a row! That's unheard of during non tournament times.

Well surprisely I came in 1st in my group(11,127),and will be placed in the silver league. I'm finally able to collect tickets now. I will see how far I get with that. Good luck to everyone no matter what league you're in, and congratz to those who are moving forward..