Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Reward table is near the end of this page.
    So the ONLY way to get evolution boosts in Silver or Gold league is to finish in the third-prize range? How very strange. Third prize for my last Gold league went to Ranks 13-17 (not 16-20, as the table states.) I was sorely lacking in evolution boosts, because I usually finish high in my league, and had to finish down there just to get ONE 10x evolution boost. If I were in Silver, that spot would get me ONE 5x evolution boost.

Why so stingy with the evolution boosts? It forces players to choose between that specific benefit and the top prizes. I have to risk being demoted just to get a decent evolution boost? That's madness!

Can anyone tell me how you put on 3500 points in 15 minutes in bingo. They have four nests, 1 evolution temple and one roost, but nothing changed there during this time, there was nothing even on the evolution temple. Sometimes I wonder about this game. This has been the strangest bingo I have played this person was not even in the list of players until the second day. Mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Can anyone tell me how you put on 3500 points in 15 minutes in bingo. They have four nests, 1 evolution temple and one roost, but nothing changed there during this time, there was nothing even on the evolution temple. Sometimes I wonder about this game. This has been the strangest bingo I have played this person was not even in the list of players until the second day. Mmmmmm
    It is very possible to achieve these points in minutes and spending a very minimum of Gold if you have boosts running for your your Dens, Nests, etc.

I know this has been asked, talked about and vehemently refuted many times over, but I have to point out a recent oddity I encountered in Bingo.

I know the developers have claimed time and again that they have not adjusted the odds of breeding certain common dragons in Bingo, but it gets one wondering when four consecutive days are spent trying for a Fruitful (back-to-back breeding). We used to get the Fruitful Dragon in abundance when breeding Green with Yellow, but now you end up producing Cactus, Fairytale, Fairy and Druid dragons over and over; especially the Catus Dragon.

These are RARE dragons. They should not be turning up more times than the common dragons. You could put it down to "bad" luck, and I'd accept that excuse if it occurred one, two, three, four times, hey! I'd even take it if it happened ten times, but continuously over 4 (almost 5) days? Come on

Is there a limit to the number of Adventure Tickets you can hold?

Will there be new dragons in the Ticket Temple for us to craft using our accumulated tickets?

You do know that the longer you take to add more dragons to the Ticket Temple the easier it will be for long-standing players of the Adventure League Bingo to buy them all up the day they are released?

Have you considered allowing us to use the tickets to craft boosts or other dragon-crafting materials too?

Farm Supplier
    I'm sure someone here has already stated this, but I really wish the adventure prize pictures had a 2x, 5x, or a 10x on the icon so you know what you are winning.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if this is the right spot ... but trying to figure out how the "breed an X dragon" works. Does it trigger when the breeding magic finishes & DS knows what we are getting? Does it trigger when we place the egg on the nest? Does it trigger when we place the dragon in a habitat? I thought that it worked one way, but the next time I tried it worked another.

I avoid those squares just because I don't know how they work. THANKS!

Host(ess)
    The breed a certain type of dragon square (for me, its often Royal or Cerebus or Apollo), counts when you move it from breeding to the nest. So you have to guess at the egg! If your breeding time is 12 hours, then you have to know how long it takes to breed the dragon on your board and then take a chance when you move it to your nest. I've gotten it right like, 3 times. So I usually skip those anyway.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nipkat View Post
    The breed a certain type of dragon square (for me, its often Royal or Cerebus or Apollo), counts when you move it from breeding to the nest. So you have to guess at the egg! If your breeding time is 12 hours, then you have to know how long it takes to breed the dragon on your board and then take a chance when you move it to your nest. I've gotten it right like, 3 times. So I usually skip those anyway.
    Thank you so much!

Next "how does it work" questions

... For the "expand using X", does it count when you START expanding, or when you finish?

... For the "clear 1 Foliage" ... does it have to be plant-based (ie any tree, mushroom, whatever) or do any rocks count? I have a lovely one (takes up the whole expansion slot -- wretch rock maybe?) that i have not gotten a specific clear for or any "clear any rock" option. Just wondering if I should keep saving it or go ahead & clear it.

Thanks to everyone here! : )

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394