Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper

Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Today we are happy to announce the new ADVENTURE LEAGUES!

*We will be rolling this new feature out slowly to players today to make sure everything is working for you! If you don't see the Adventure Leagues yet, don't worry, you'll get them very soon!*

Adventure Leagues are a fun way to earn new and exciting prizes by playing Dragon Story. You'll start in the Timber League where you'll be introduced to the Bingo board.

-The information below is subject to change-

Adventure Leagues
    The new Adventure Leagues can be accessed through the new Adventure League building found on the cliff near the starting location, or through the new HUD button. Adventure League events will be reoccurring, so you'll almost always be able to partake in the fun! The more points you win, the higher the League you'll be placed in. Adventure Leagues have brand new prizes like SPEED BOOSTS for your Farms, Breeding Dens, and Evolution Temple. There are also the new ADVENTURE TICKETS that you can trade in for fantastic new prizes, such as the new GOLD producing, Gold Horizon Dragon!

Bingo Challenges
    Each board has 16 challenges to pick from. You select one challenge at a time to complete. Come back to collect your Adventure Points once you've finished the challenge. Finishing 4 challenges in a line will earn you a BINGO! Bingos award you a lot of points and give you a new set of 16 challenges. If you're clever, you can line up two, or THREE lines in a row for a double or TRIPLE BINGO!

If there's a challenge on your board that you'd like to change, you can start the challenge and then tap the "x" button next to the timer to cancel it. After a period of time, a new challenge will appear in it's place!

Adventure Points
    Each time you complete a challenge or successfully get a Bingo, you will be awarded Adventure Points. Challenges are worth different amounts of Adventure Points, so keep your eye out for the big payouts! Adventure Points will help increase your ranking each event. The higher you rank, the better prizes you receive, and the changes of you being promoted to a higher league!

Leagues
    The Adventure Leagues consist of five leagues: Timber, Stone, Bronze, Silver, and Gold leagues. At the end of each event, you have the oppertunity to be promoted to the next league depending on your ranking. As you rise in league, you'll have access to bigger and better prizes!

Boost Prizes
    The Adventure Leagues have introduced the new Boosts! Boosts can be collected and used to speed up the timers on Dens, Farms, Evolutions, and Nests! Each Boost has three different speed increases: a 2x speed boost, 5x speed boost, and a 10x speed boost! You can activate a boost by selecting the building and a new HUD button will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can select which boost you would like to apply. Boosts apply to ALL your buildings of that type! So if you have 7 farms, and use a Farm Boost, it will work for all 7 farms!

Adventure Tickets
    Adventure Tickets are one of the most exciting new prizes that the Adventures Leagues have to offer! These valuable tickets can be used in the new Ticket Temple building found in the market. Adventure Tickets can be traded in the Ticket Temple for new and exclusive prizes, such as a GOLD producing dragon!

Ticket Temple
    The Ticket Temple can be purchased in the Market for coins. Earn Adventure Tickets to trade in for your favorite new prizes!

The Adventure Leagues are a fun new way to play your same favorite game, just now with more prizes! We hope you enjoy the new feature, and continue to love Dragon Story!

Thank you
    Dragon Story Team

ANDROID
    Please update the app to join in on the Adventure Leagues!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 11-09-16 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Add for Android

The Honorable Panda
    Extra Information

Glitch on boosts-

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Yes it's a known bug...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

There are 2 ways to get that 2x boost to activate...
    1. If you have a farm that you haven't planted, the boost will activate here so you can boost first, plant after.

2. If all farms are working on crops, the boost can be activated by tapping a little outside the plant symbol. I think I was able to tap just below and maybe to left of the picture.

The problem is that the picture doesn't line up exactly with the button hidden under it for the boost. Why they haven't fixed it is yet another puzzle.

For some Android models, the icon doesn't align over the call to action that uses the boost. A work-around that has worked for some players is to tap around/near the icon to activate the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you placed in a lower league, you'll be promoted to the higher League which will show as your current League for a few hours after it ends, but you'll still just receive the prizes for the League that you placed in the previous week.

Information on Boosts

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    A boost makes the countdown timer run 2, 5 or 10 times faster during one hour.
    So basically the finish time will be 1, 4 or 9 hours earlier. The amount of gold to speed up will be based on the real time to finish the boosted item.

A few examples:
    Plant 5 hour crops at noon and apply a 2x boost. The crops will finish at 4 pm instead of 5 pm.
    Apply a 5x boost and the crops will finish at 1 pm.
    With a 10x boost it will finish in 30 minutes and you'll have 30 minutes boost time left to finish another set of 5 hour crops.

There is 3 hours (180 minutes) left on your crops and you apply a 5x boost. Now the crops finish in 180/5=36 minutes.
    With 24 minutes left on the boost plant some rushrooms (normally 1 hour), which will finish in 60/5=12 minutes.
    Now with 12 minutes boosting left plant diamondates (5 hours). These will finish 4x12=48 minutes earlier, or in 4 hours and 12 minutes. Which would cost 9 gold to speed up at that time.

In these examples I didn't take in account the time needed to replant.
    Ofcourse this works the same way with evolving, breeding and hatching.

Hope this clarifies things a bit for you all

Order of Boosts-

From right to left it's 2, 5 and 10

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    In Silver league those who are in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd get the grand prize of 15 tickets, 4 of the 10X breed boosts, and 4 of the 5X farm boosts.

In Gold League those who are in 1st and 2nd get the grand prize of 50 tickets, 4 of the 10X egg boosts, and 4 of the 10X farm boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    When you tap the boost, do you get an apple icon with a timer next to your stop watch? The boost doesn't do anything immediately, it simply speeds up the time for whatever action you decide to boost. So a one hour boost shortens the growing time by one hour.

Attachment 35432

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Third prize in gold league includes 1x 10x evolution boost. Not sure if there's any in prizes for Silver league but i can tell you tomorrow am dropping down. Personally, it's not a very useful boost for me. I guess it's will help with LB and World Events but that means wasting more apples on dragons I evo just for the points.

Adventure League Guide (Dragon Bingo)
    Storm8 Updated 8 days ago

Follow Adventure Leagues are a fun way to earn new and exciting prizes by playing Dragon Story. You'll start in the Timber League where you'll be introduced to the Bingo board.
    Please note that you must have at least 100 Points to qualify for prizes.
    -The information below is subject to change-

Adventure Leagues
    The new Adventure Leagues can be accessed through the new Adventure League building found on the cliff near the starting location, or through the new HUD button. Adventure League events will be reoccurring, so you'll almost always be able to partake in the fun! The more points you win, the higher the League you'll be placed in. Adventure Leagues have brand new prizes like SPEED BOOSTS for your Farms, Breeding Dens, and Evolution Temple. There are also the new ADVENTURE TICKETS that you can trade in for fantastic new prizes, such as the new GOLD producing, Gold Horizon Dragon!

Bingo Challenges
    Each board has 16 challenges to pick from. You select one challenge at a time to complete. Come back to collect your Adventure Points once you've finished the challenge. Finishing 4 challenges in a line will earn you a BINGO! Bingos award you a lot of points and give you a new set of 16 challenges. If you're clever, you can line up two, or THREE lines in a row for a double or TRIPLE BINGO!

If there's a challenge on your board that you'd like to change, you can start the challenge and then tap the "x" button next to the timer to cancel it. After a period of time, a new challenge will appear in it's place!

Adventure Points
    Each time you complete a challenge or successfully get a Bingo, you will be awarded Adventure Points. Challenges are worth different amounts of Adventure Points, so keep your eye out for the big payouts! Adventure Points will help increase your ranking each event. The higher you rank, the better prizes you receive, and the changes of you being promoted to a higher league!

Leagues
    The Adventure Leagues consist of five leagues: Timber, Stone, Bronze, Silver, and Gold leagues. At the end of each event, you have the opportunity to be promoted to the next league depending on your ranking. As you rise in league, you'll have access to bigger and better prizes!
    NOTE: If you rank in your current League, you will be promoted into the next League. The game will display your promoted League as your current League until the next event begins. You will only receive the prizes for the League you place in for the week. You will need to place in the promoted League during the next event to receive that rank's rewards.

Boost Prizes
    The Adventure Leagues have introduced the new Boosts! Boosts can be collected and used to speed up the timers on Dens, Farms, Evolutions, and Nests! Each Boost has three different speed increases: a 2x speed boost, 5x speed boost, and a 10x speed boost! You can activate a boost by selecting the building and a new HUD button will appear at the bottom of the screen. You can select which boost you would like to apply. Boosts apply to ALL your buildings of that type! So if you have 7 farms, and use a Farm Boost, it will work for all 7 farms!

Adventure Tickets
    Adventure Tickets are one of the most exciting new prizes that the Adventures Leagues have to offer! These valuable tickets can be used in the new Ticket Temple building found in the market. Adventure Tickets can be traded in the Ticket Temple for new and exclusive prizes, such as a GOLD producing dragon!

Ticket Temple
    The Ticket Temple can be purchased in the Market for coins. Earn Adventure Tickets to trade in for your favorite new prizes!

The Adventure Leagues are a fun new way to play your same favorite game, just now with more prizes! We hope you enjoy the new feature, and continue to love Dragon Story!
    Thank you
    Dragon Story Team
    Rewards:
    Note: The limit for each boost is 8. Your boosts will show x/8 on the boost icon. If you have 8/8 on a boost, you will need to use some of the boosts in order to earn more.

Last edited by kooky panda; 01-13-20 at 11:32 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So, before I update I now always check the boards. Glad I did, but I'm also glad to hear S8 fixed the problem fairly quickly. Good job. For those that feel they should have tested the game more, sometimes these things work out differently when they go live as opposed to when you're testing them, which I believe is the exact reason it is rolling out to some of us and not all of us. We are the testers for the rest of the customers. lol

But a quick question before I do update. The account switcher is still active, right? I know I sound a bit paranoid, but one can never be too careful. And I simply will not play the game without it.

Rhino Keeper
    Still not seeing this building on the side of the cliff for the challenges but my lost gold is back Thank you very much for the quick resolution of that
    Last edited by leysanne; 10-12-16 at 12:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    As some of you know, there was a slight hiccup, but it should be fixed now. Continuing to keep an eye on the new feature as we continue to roll it out to everyone! Glad to see the inital response is very positive!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    As some of you know, there was a slight hiccup, but it should be fixed now. Continuing to keep an eye on the new feature as we continue to roll it out to everyone! Glad to see the inital response is very positive!
    Just found it, looks interesting once I've grasped the details of it of course
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    I got the ticket temple bought put on the island and now he disappeared the ticket temple FlatFoot

Thank you!! Can't wait to start the bingo games ��

Host(ess)
    "Now you see me - now you don't"?!??.. Bought the Ticket Temple, but now it's nowhere to be found. Not in the store or anywhere else. I do have the some new icons by the farms ect for the boost, but that's it..

Host(ess)
    My missing gold is back. Thank you for fixing this as swift as you did. Wasn't a good feeling to se my newly purchased gold vanishing for no good reason.

But I can't see any Adventure League building nor do I have a HUD button. Neither can I imagine where the league building would be placed on my already packed board. It sounds like a great new feature though, so thank you S8! I'm excited to check it out as soon as all the right things are in place

Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast