Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    When it says "Feed any dragon 45 times," can you feed multiple dragons to complete? (It's only giving me 15 minutes to complete this task)

Sorry if this has already been asked- I checked a few pages and didn't see it...

Update: Tested it myself- multiple dragons works!
    Last edited by OzFamily; 11-21-16 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Update

Hi, I have 2 DS. On one I am in 1st place in bronze league and will move up to silver. On the other one I am in Silver and will probably remain there for this round. I will be out of town for several weeks. One week I will have sparadic times with wifi. The second week I will be in the middle of the ocean without wifi. Does this mean I will loose all my progress? Will I drop down to the bottom again? if so, I am so done with this. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    We have to really struggle a lot and also put in lots of efforts to reach Gold League . The Tickets awarded besides boosters in Gold League seem to be too few and hence I feel , Storm 8 must reconsider reg this . The tickets awarded besides various boosters must be atleast as follows --
    Grand Prize -- 100 Tickets. as against 50 at present . . First Prize --50 Tickets.as against 10 , Second Prize -- 30 Tickets. as against 5 , Third Prize -- 20 Tickets as against 2 .
    If no of Tickets awarded are not revised upwards as suggested , I am sure , many players will lose interest in playing Bingo as time passes and it will result into Revenue Loss to Storm 8 . Hence this request !
    Last edited by sam204; 11-21-16 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Spacing adjusted

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icre8mylife View Post
    Hi, I have 2 DS. On one I am in 1st place in bronze league and will move up to silver. On the other one I am in Silver and will probably remain there for this round. I will be out of town for several weeks. One week I will have sparadic times with wifi. The second week I will be in the middle of the ocean without wifi. Does this mean I will loose all my progress? Will I drop down to the bottom again? if so, I am so done with this. Thanks
    Basically, yes. One week of no (or very little) activity will leave you at the bottom and you'll drop one level per week.

I have a question.

It looks like I'm about to win some tickets in the Silver League. But I haven't yet built the Ticket Temple and I wasn't really planning to for now, cause I'm not quite sure I'll ever earn enough tickets to use them.

My question is: what happens to these tickets if you don't have a Ticket Temple? To they appear in your storage? Or do they get lost if you don't have a Ticket Temple?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I have a question.

It looks like I'm about to win some tickets in the Silver League. But I haven't yet built the Ticket Temple and I wasn't really planning to for now, cause I'm not quite sure I'll ever earn enough tickets to use them.

My question is: what happens to these tickets if you don't have a Ticket Temple? To they appear in your storage? Or do they get lost if you don't have a Ticket Temple?

Thanks!
    Tickets remain in Storage . Hence I feel , you need not buy Ticket Temple at this stage .

Farm Supplier
    I regret puting temple, wish there is storage or sell option for temple.

Executive Chef
    Remain in Silver League but didn't receive any Adventure Tickets, but the rewards from Bronze League, I received, explain to me this.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope you're ready for this post.
    We have a new feature which is ruining DS more than those bad trials to get our gold from leader boards,ok you will always win let me say 3dragons or all and a useful habitat for using 7-70 gold parts which is cheap but it is made that you trigger in to get tons of points against mostly *****er some inappropriate accounts(strange blurry profile picture ) and you rarely got luck to get in a stress free group of people who don't mind the event to get only rank 10 or whatever .
    2016 ruined DS in every point: World events which were surely nice for those kiddies to get easily 4 dragons for free went downhill to only 2 or 3 and the last one is always calculated for 24/24h players sitting and waiting to get the best point for planting crops but you need a lot of nests and 2 breeding dens ive heard and too much gold.The WE is now no fun anymore ...:/
    The DT did come earlier but they are now more and more with bad set tasks: plant 6* 5h crops and harvesting 120 points after winning or doing something hard.Sorry I really want to see who is able to use 10*6 gold and then 40* 3 or 4 Gold to speed up the pears for that goal.
    We are just players not a gold cave of all.
    But the we got another feature which is the most stressful one ever ,you cant set your league status on a 3week break or whatever,no you must play with Rich or *****er user to reach up 10000 points ,I really wonder how can they get so quick through 10 boards a day with stupid tol specific tasks to breed a common dragon with mostly 12-24 waiting.
    This new event is getting mad I play on a stress free mode but so much seems to have no rl...
    I only wanted the stellar dragon once but if every already 10 gold making having player trigger in 300-1000 gold per week for a just 4 gold making one I really wonder why they don't spare on getting others for 300 gold than overusing 3000 gold for only one cute dragon but this isn't the end I'm sure those will expire in 1 year and this makes me sad.

Executive Chef
    I got bumped back down to the Bronze league. The challenges in silver were just ridiculous.