Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    With this Bingo round, DT and the previous Arena tournament, it was a perfect storm for me. Starting with the Arena,I couldn't even battle since my dragons aren't levelled up enough (my strongest is a Fire level11) so consequently I couldn't even start DT. I turned to Bingo but the challenges were impossible since I didnt have a lot of the dragons needed to breed, and guess what--couldnt win the battles either.

I spend very little gold on these things since it seems like a lousy investment and only sucks me into spending more gold. It is REALLY chintzy of Storm8 to only allow gold and silver league players to accumulate tickets. So I've got these useless Bingo buildings on my islands and I would like the real estate to place more habitats.

Another sneaky result of this is, while I was playing Bingo I was actually harvesting far far less food than when I wasn't playing Bingo. Not spending more food, but growing less. That seems insidious but playing Bingo is a time waster, and time is better spent growing food since TPTB don't make food production easy.

In future I focus on the social aspect and far less on tournaments, DT and no more Bingo. What a useless distraction, but I'm glad I caught on early to the scam.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if this treasure dragon limit one per island or you can win as many you can, if it limit one / account so people who slow regular can get it or they can never get one with people whomrun crazy on it, some people play none stop non stuck one hour they lead 10k crazy campare to leaderboard, i now feel tired of s8 game so many work, give over x jobs none stop, leaderboard, tale, adventure, farm event.... omg can't do anything

Executive Chef
    I've officially abandoned bingo foe now. It's boring, my food is getting low due to planting stupid stuff. I'm going to keep doing the other events but the rewards versus effort and need to spend gold in the silver league is not worth it.

I may return after my banishment to bronze league, if only for the boost rewards. I will however no longer be a gold spender on this event.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I've officially abandoned bingo foe now. It's boring, my food is getting low due to planting stupid stuff. I'm going to keep doing the other events but the rewards versus effort and need to spend gold in the silver league is not worth it.

I may return after my banishment to bronze league, if only for the boost rewards. I will however no longer be a gold spender on this event.
    I'm in silver ATM after getting second in bronze spending all my boosts etc and have come to a realisation- you are allowed to stock 8x each boost, so why not take some time stocking up each type of boost to the full 8 on each before going further? Even if it means dropping a league- the rewards are different for each. Everyone who went hell for leather early probably suffering now. I wonder if the rewards will remain the same for a while or the dragons willl change ��

Banned
    Wow, I stopped playing in the silver league, my leader is now at 27,000 at level 101 with no gold producing dragons. I am now 13th with 5,000 odd points. This is one gold dragon I will not be getting, I want it but I am not going to play like this. ANDROID players you really don't want this game, you thought the leaderboard was bad, nothing on this and this is IOS vIOS.

Leader is now 44,815, my points have me now 16th.
    Last edited by random59; 11-06-16 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Progress report.

What are champion dragons? I have won 3 battles and none of them counted for win a battle with a champion type dragon stupid bingo, hard enough to got anywhere without things not counting at all

Quote Originally Posted by mooskye View Post
    I'm in silver ATM after getting second in bronze spending all my boosts etc and have come to a realisation- you are allowed to stock 8x each boost, so why not take some time stocking up each type of boost to the full 8 on each before going further? Even if it means dropping a league- the rewards are different for each. Everyone who went hell for leather early probably suffering now. I wonder if the rewards will remain the same for a while or the dragons willl change ��
    I'm also in silver and have come to the same conclusion. Hopefully by the time we have our boosts fully stocked the lunatics who throw money at everything will have already won the dragons and we will have a fighting chance lol.

No clearing tasks in silver league?

I'm in silver league ATM and have noticed I haven't had a single clearing task. I've two expansions full of stuff ready to clear and really need the space, so was wondering if it's the same for others or I've just been randomly unlucky?

Executive Chef
    I'm also in silver and have come to the same conclusion. Hopefully by the time we have our boosts fully stocked the lunatics who throw money at everything will have already won the dragons and we will have a fighting chance lol.
    I don't even mind throwing gold/money at things (I've done it at LB, DT, etc,) but this is something all together crazy. I'm going to take my demotion and stock up boosts for later. Something good out of the madness and save my gold for other things I really like/want.

Executive Chef
    I'm in silver league ATM and have noticed I haven't had a single clearing task. I've two expansions full of stuff ready to clear and really need the space, so was wondering if it's the same for others or I've just been randomly unlucky?
    You never get those squares when you're stocked and ready to go, lol! Wait, I'm totally serious! I get heal a dragon when I have no line. No mining tasks when I have explosives/bombs. No clearing tasks when I have things waiting. It's not just you.