Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Farm Supplier
    Yes you can feed multiple dragons.

Executive Chef
    Looks like another change in silver league this time around. First to fourth now get promoted to gold league. You get tickets for 1-3 (15) and for 4-7 (5).

Right now I'm 6th, not sure that I want to be promoted unless someone tells me that the prizes are really worth it. Now that the refresh is 3 hours, the point totals really seem to be coming down. Lots of people within a 100 points of each other in the top two prize tiers right now.

I am noticing a trend - when I refresh the tasks, the same ones appear back on there, ugg.

Thank you it's helps a lot

Hi I need your help again

In my bingo on Dragon Story it's asking me to dynamite to extend the island but I probably like so many of you's are up to date and the cave is bordered up I have asked it to reset now 4 times I've just done it for the 5th time and it keeps coming back it's the only 1 that's holding me back

Any ideas thank you in advance Yvonne

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne2boys View Post
    Hi I need your help again

In my bingo on Dragon Story it's asking me to dynamite to extend the island but I probably like so many of you's are up to date and the cave is bordered up I have asked it to reset now 4 times I've just done it for the 5th time and it keeps coming back it's the only 1 that's holding me back

Any ideas thank you in advance Yvonne
    Keep refreshing. If that side is closed to you there's no way to finish that one. I don't know why they have the dynamite as a bingo goal, it's unfair to everyone that closed it up.

Rhino Keeper
    Any mining will satisfy the "mine for land."

At least it did... now that I'm in gold league they don't ask me to craft or mine EVER.

Gold league is all breeding, planting/harvesting, and battles. Makes it tough!

Executive Chef
    did anyone find that IF nobody play the bingo, EVERYONE would be in 1st rang and EVERYONE would get the 1st prize ?
    tell this to all your neighbors and your bingo group this way everyone will be winning
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I think it not good idea to promote adventure, it said help move to top faster but when ever i am about bingo with 3 line it pop up promote one line bonus instead, but when we really stuck y it not give bingo, hate that

Rhino Keeper
    At present I am in Gold League . I have finished 4 events in Gold League securing 4 th and 5 th Rank and was awarded 10 Tickets every time . It's very difficult to secure 1 st and 2 nd rank , particularly in a group of Gold spenders ! Since there are 4 to 5 breeding tasks in every bingo , I had to activate Breeding Roost by paying 100 Gold every time . Besides this , 80 to 100 Gold is required to expedite some activities besides using Boosts . Thus I have been spending 180 to 200 Gold every event . For getting , New Gold Dragon we need 200 tickets . So I have to play min . 20 events . It means I shall spend 3600. To 4000 Gold ., whereas price is 4000 Gold -- and this Gold dragon gives only max 4 Gold per day ! I have bought my Gold giving Dragons in Sale for 600 to 800 Gold . each and I get 5 Gold each every day . I am , therefore wondering , is there any sense in spending so much time , taking so much stress and making so much efforts when we are required to spend Gold equivalent to max. price ?
    I really feel that no of tickets awarded must be substantially increased in Gold League , otherwise many players will quit playing Bingo and no one will ever bother about Bingo !
    Last edited by sam204; 12-12-16 at 09:58 AM.

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't make sense the tasks that require winning two battles only give 25 points. The tasks that require winning just one battle give 25 points. More battles should mean more points awarded. The two-battle tasks should give 50 points.