Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

I'm on a challenge that says Visit 5 Neighbors. I visited 8, but it would only register 4, and I don't have more neighbors (baby account) (Anyone online who I can add?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I'm on a challenge that says Visit 5 Neighbors. I visited 8, but it would only register 4, and I don't have more neighbors (baby account) (Anyone online who I can add?)
    If you wish , You can add me

Host(ess)
    This leaderboard event is fun. I was frustrated at first because I didn't update until just before day four. I knew something was going on because I had an unusual amount of community visiting. Maybe there was a pop-up informing me, but I tend to get annoyed with 3 or 4 pop ups in a row and just close them out without reading. Going to have to be more careful. There are so many options that require strategy combined with Bingo(who doesn't like Bingo?). I had trouble in the beginning with doing the tasks without actually starting them, but I suppose everyone had a lot of mistakes to get the hang of it. I like the fact that whatever league you are in, there's some descent reward. Thanks for making a fun game again. There are so many good things about this event!
    Last edited by naninak; 10-18-16 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Adding words

Host(ess)
    I'm hoping the tasks are the same. I guess if they get harder in the next league, I could sink back to the Timber League, because it will no longer be fun, and there would be no point in putting in too much effort-just concentrate on evolving the dragons I already have.

Eluzyion said:
    Today 06:22 AM
    Something I'm concerned about (not sure how it will go since everyone is at the same league right now) is that if you move up to the next league the difficulty of tasks are likely to increase. My thoughts are this, I'm already getting a bingo card full of tasks I can't do, such as breed using birthstone dragon (tried getting one but failed) so cannot do it, plant/harvest things I couldn't so ended up upgrading my farms which took 12 hours of no planting/harvesting but may help me in the future, battle or win x amt of battles with "x" dragon I don't have etc. which makes me wonder how many bingo slots I have to waste time on refreshing things I can't do since I came across so many in this lower level league. Guess time will tell if tasks stay the same or not.
    Last edited by naninak; 10-18-16 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Reply

Rhino Keeper
    Just got me prizes however there is an issue or another bug.. I got 1st place and I got places in the Stone League when I should have been moved to the top and I got No Tickets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3621.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	34047

Rhino Keeper

Name:	IMG_3624.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	34048

I know there may be some minor bugs..I hope.. Sorry to post my results I hope I don't offend anyone .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Just got me prizes however there is an issue or another bug.. I got 1st place and I got places in the Stone League when I should have been moved to the top and I got No Tickets.
    You have to work your way up. Do well in Stone, get promoted to Bronze. Do well in Bronze, get promoted to Silver. Do well in Silver, win tickets and get promoted to Gold.

Farm Supplier

Name:	IMG_3621.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	34047
    What are yoy considering a bug? We can only go up one league at a time..

Banned

Name:	IMG_3624.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	34048

I know there may be some minor bugs..I hope.. Sorry to post my results I hope I don't offend anyone .
    Wow I can't have played my game very well, I ended up 2nd with 5000+ points.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too Random, ended with 5050 in second place. I see the next one starts in less than 24 hours.