Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Edit: Or, I could breed Magic x Diamond, and add in a tiny chance of an Anubis! And not have to keep 3 Magic dragons around. Woo!
    I didn't know you had a diamond! You did well getting one after only a few months of play!

But yes that's a better way... although getting a Anubis will probably ruin your chances of placing high on that bingo round unless you speed hatch it off the roost and nest.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Yes, first diamond temple sale just after I started Minor point though, having accidentally put him on earlier, he's one of my top fighters. I need another one to have one to breed with lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    I hate bingo. I've really been trying to embrace it lately since now it's the only way I can get another GPD. But I just can't get those tickets! Here we are, only a couple hours into a new week and the leader in my group already have 8500 points! How can a normal person who can't spend a boatload of money even compete with that??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I hate bingo. I've really been trying to embrace it lately since now it's the only way I can get another GPD. But I just can't get those tickets! Here we are, only a couple hours into a new week and the leader in my group already have 8500 points! How can a normal person who can't spend a boatload of money even compete with that??
    Ouch. I didn't do too well in Silver last week thanks to my magic debacle, and I seem to be in an easier group so far this week. Hoping I can do well enough to make it up to Gold, or at least get some tickets this week. Maybe try this week doing just well enough to stay in Gold, and see if you get pushed into an easier group next week?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Has anyone noticed a drastic change in their "odds" for their breeding outcomes?

Previously, when I bred any two dragons, the results were usually the common or barely "rare" types of dragons with short breeding and hatching waits 90% of the times. For example if I bred white and green, I'd get a Fuzzy (8 hours) or with red and green I'd get a Life (3 hours) or in the case of Olympus and purple I'd get a Hermes (8 hours). Recently, the odds seem to have shifted and I'm getting the rarer dragons with much longer breeding and hatching times). For white and green I'm getting Pegasus (26 hours), with Olympus and purple I'm seeing more Artemis (13 hours) and with red and green a I've been getting a load of dragons with breeding times from 4 to 12 hours before I'd even get a 3 hour Life Dragon.

It seems to me that TL/S8 has adjusted the odds for the appearance of these common/rare dragons so that Adventure League Bingo participants would have more trouble breeding these short waiting time dragons. If you were all out to be in the first or second place for the grand price, then you'd also find yourself having to spend more gold to speed up the breeding times in order to pull ahead in points.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It seems to me that TL/S8 has adjusted the odds for the appearance of these common/rare dragons so that Adventure League Bingo participants would have more trouble breeding these short waiting time dragons. If you were all out to be in the first or second place for the grand price, then you'd also find yourself having to spend more gold to speed up the breeding times in order to pull ahead in points.
    Mixed results for me. I find there's no real trouble at the beginning of a Bingo round, but later on I feel a bit more frustration with bad luck in breeding common. Not sure if that's due to a perception thing, or if maybe after breeding commons for most of the early days the game ups your luck a bit to get rarer dragons (as would be natural game progression). They could be tweaking the breeding to be more generous to keep normal play interesting (i finally managed to breed Atlas and Ceasar outside of Bingo for instance) now that they are scaling back on the intensity of events. There should be more time between events and that means people could get bored of breeding fails in between events.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    They could be tweaking the breeding to be more generous to keep normal play interesting (i finally managed to breed Atlas and Ceasar outside of Bingo for instance) now that they are scaling back on the intensity of events. There should be more time between events and that means people could get bored of breeding fails in between events.
    Certainly hope so. And yes, I've been getting Caesars and Atlases too although I'd got them when they were first introduced (less dragons then). I just need to get through this round of Bingo to get the my last Adventure League Neo dragon and take a short break before they start introducing Neo Black, etc, but this group of players I'm against seem hell bent on fighting their way to first and second place.

when I first played these bingo events, I enjoyed it and actually loved it! but that has changed. these bingo events have gotten boring for me. they add burden to the events we get, for example, the current storybook and tourney. I don't like it that much anymore. I don't participate as much as before. it will be a long time before I get those neo dragons, much less the gold horizon one. I only ever play bingo nowadays as a "guide" on what I should breed, and for those boosts. I just don't have the motivation to get those neo dragons, they don't seem good to me.

Hmm... I think I might be right about the tweaking. In the last two days, while trying for a Life Dragon in the Breeding Den, I got myself 4 Firegrass Dragons, 2 Wild Dragons and 2 Explorer Dragons one after another. Over at the Breeding Roost, while trying for a Hermes Dragon, I bred 3 Artemis in a row.

Could just be a streak of "good" luck but the Life and Hermes dragons used to be really easy to get. On top of that, I don't think there are breeding tasks that call for Wild, Explorer, Firegrass and Artemis dragons so their appearances just means wasted time and possibly gold if you're trying to be the top few.

Has anyone issues with getting the same things in bingo?
    I get loads of breeding and haven't gotten anything in weeks to expand or clear, and rarely get mining.
    What about also adding trading dragons. With all the breeding we have to do, that should be one for bingo.
    I refresh several times a day but keep getting either to breed certain dragons together or to result in a certain bred dragon.
    One can only breed so much with one temple and like others often get breeding time of 12 hours or more!
    Last edited by dragonwhispereri; 03-28-17 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Add moe