Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello I have bought a boost and can not again use the farms the boost
    The two challenge boosts increase the amount of Adventure Points you get for completing challenges and and Bingos. The Speed Boosts that affect your farms, nests, dens, or evolution are prizes you can earn at the end of an Adventure League Event.

I think this is awesome new feature. it was what leaderboards should have been. it involves some interesting tasks to keep people active on their island and some rewards you can work towards slowly or quickly depending on how developed your island is. great job S8! I think this feature will be less controversial than leaderboards.

a gold dragon is also up for grabs, which is awesome. an ultraone at that, although as if i'd ever let one of my gold dragons step into the arena! go back to work and make me some gold!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    What does 'Finish Breeding a Genie Dragon Egg' mean? Does it mean breed two dragons to produce a Genie egg?
    I would say you should breed an 8 hour egg with the right attributes on it's parent, start the challenge and hope it is a genie egg when you pop it on a nest. how much time did they give you to complete this challenge? this sounds like a pretty chancy one

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    No , no ! We are all in lowest TIMBER League ! At the end of specified period ( 6 days) , We may get promoted to higher league depending upon our progress . There are 5 Leagues - TIMBER , STONE , BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD ! We get Tickets in Silver (15) and Gold ( 50) . This event may continue for a long time , I feel , since we have to collect tickets to craft dragons ! This is what I feel ! Also these Tickets are part of Grand Prize which is given to First Three in LB group ,
    Not sure what you mean by a long time, but I think this prizes will be available over multiple events. We all fight in the same league this time, but next bingo leaderboard, you will be in the next league if you qualified, and so on. this guarantees that players who play seriously to win will be grouped together for a harder challenge. winners of the past leaderboards will move up to play against other winners. it won't be easy to get that new gold type dragon, but you will have many chances for it over the next few months.

it's not like current trophy leaderboards where every leaderboard is a random luck draw on which group you could have. it could be easy or hard depending on luck. this time you will be grouped with people who are in the top ten in the last bingo leaderboard. points are also a lot harder to get at the same time so the boosts won't be as useful. you will really have to work for it this time.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Looks interesting!

And since this is also a competitive feature, I pray to the Dragon Mother that this will replace the most-hated-by-everybody Leaderboard in the future (like how we got the Dragon Summon replaced by the World Event )
    Nooooo! I worked out soo many tricks to beat the current leaderboard i don't want to have to do it all over again >_< I also sunk gold into a second evolution chamber that is useless for anything else and all the nests i could afford. I would hate to lose the trophy leaderboards. I only have four gold and two silvers in my trophy case so far
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Must admit I'm struggling to finish the first bingo ..... But guess that just means I'll be in a lower level fir next one ... Trying to concentrate of the tales so reluctant to mess up breeding dens ..... Hope to do better on the next time

Edit...reached a point in tales where I can clear the first bingo board ..... Will think more carefully how I do this next one.
    Last edited by pernmagic; 10-15-16 at 12:54 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The two challenge boosts increase the amount of Adventure Points you get for completing challenges and and Bingos. The Speed Boosts that affect your farms, nests, dens, or evolution are prizes you can earn at the end of an Adventure League Event.
    Oh great, now I understand. Thanks a lot for your reply FlatFoot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think this is awesome new feature.
    Glad you're enjoying it. We've been getting tons of great feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh great, now I understand. Thanks a lot for your reply FlatFoot
    Of course :]

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    What does 'Finish Breeding a Genie Dragon Egg' mean? Does it mean breed two dragons to produce a Genie egg?
    I had this challenge (& question!) too--just had to breed a different dragon. Breed any two dragons to try to get Genie, so any purple & yellow. Then wait until you get the right timer for Genie (8 hrs, I think...check the forum.)

You can start your challenge at any time, but it gives you the most time to work on other challenges to just wait until breeding is done. So,

When you see the "ready" sign, start the challenge.
    Tap the ready sign/den to move the egg to the nest.

Finished! Collect your reward. (I did it like this & it worked!)
    It's going to be a risk if there are multiple dragons with the same timer, though.

Host(ess)
    Is anyone else having problems with the bingo game recognizing actions that you've completed? I've now had to refresh two squares on my recent card because of this issue! For example, most recently I was doing the "visit 3 neighbors" square and (after actually visiting 5 neighbors) when I returned to my home island I saw that it only registered one neighbor! I figured that it might have wanted me to visit my home island in between neighbors so I attempted that and, still, I only have one neighbor registered as visited. I THEN tried closing the game down completely and restarting it and tried again both ways as well as visiting community members rather than neighbors (as I've had that as a bingo space before although it specified community and not neighbors) and nothing I tried got me ANY further than 1 of the 3 required for that space! As you can clearly see, I spent a good deal of time trying to figure this one out before giving up and choosing the "refresh" option so it's kind of understandable that I don't really remember what the issue was, precisely, with the other square I refreshed but it was a similar situation in that I did exactly what it asked but, for whatever reason, I wasn't receiving credit for its completion. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues with the bingo game? I'm quite upset because I'm currently in second place and I'm afraid that, if this continues, I will drop off the board!