Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

im confused how the leagues work. im in the silver league and have been for the last 3 or 4 rounds. but i never get the 15 golden tickets that it says i should. ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Someone graciously posted some tips on how to get the most food from a feeding boost, but I can't find it. I thought I saved it because looked helpful. Can the person who posted it or anyone else direct me to the correct thread? Thanks.

NEVER MIND. Rushrooms worked best for me. Thanks.
    Check the Bingo Boost thread.
    Short answer, plant Upgrapes but you need to re-plant every 2 minutes for a 5x boost, for 1 hour. Rushrooms is more convenient but gives about half the output.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantbaker View Post
    im confused how the leagues work. im in the silver league and have been for the last 3 or 4 rounds. but i never get the 15 golden tickets that it says i should. ???
    The 15 Golden tickets are only awarded to those who finish 1st - 3rd.
    Different prizes depending on which bracket of the league you finish in.

Rhino Keeper
    In most of the other games I play the refresh time is so much shorter. A three hour refresh just seems to make this game drag, especially when a refresh brings back the same type (or exact same) goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I know how to use the food boosts, I want to speed up some crops and I tap a boost and it does nothing... is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Fashion Designer
    I gave up on bingo. Too much work with tale and tournament. There seems to be always something going on and I want to breed what i want, not the ones on bingo...anyway it will take forever to create gold producing dragon with tickets....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    I don't think I know how to use the food boosts, I want to speed up some crops and I tap a boost and it does nothing... is there anything I'm doing wrong?
    When you tap the boost, do you get an apple icon with a timer next to your stop watch? The boost doesn't do anything immediately, it simply speeds up the time for whatever action you decide to boost. So a one hour boost shortens the growing time by one hour.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1523.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	576.3 KB 
ID:	35432

Farm Supplier
    It's a disaster!!! Since I downloaded this I can't visit neighbours or post. This is what drew me to this game. It seems they are too busy trying to get us to spend gold to fix this or answer emails about all the problems, so for now will not be playing league and play time until I get a new download to fix these issues!

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried contacting Support for your issues. If not, please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    It cuts off after #20, anyone 21-25 goes back to stone league.. 6-20 stay in bronze .. 1-5 advance to silver
    Except that will never happen. LoL, laughing myself silly:
    My son's game, he got PROMOTED (along with 19 of his closest strangers) all with ZERO points. Only 5 people actually played, so all the rest (with 0 points) were credited with level 6 and promoted to the new league.
    But wait...it gets better.
    On his twin sister's game, she came in 4th, along with 22 other players, all with yep you guessed it, ZERO points, all promoted to upper league.
    Ridiculous.
    Last edited by adellis; 01-18-17 at 06:00 PM. Reason: 19 Lol, not 20