Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    ANDROID - You'll be getting the Adventure Leagues very soon. We're getting all the bugs out with the iOS players ;P
    Soon as in the Albums 'coming soon'?? Sigh.....anyway, thank you for ur answer. Atleast now that I know, I don't need to check for updates every 5 minute..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarjag View Post
    Soon as in the Albums 'coming soon'?? Sigh.....anyway, thank you for ur answer. Atleast now that I know, I don't need to check for updates every 5 minute..
    That's not really fair. They've delivered everything except the album and arctic isles to android. Those two things aren't major parts of this game, it's not game breaking that android doesn't have them.

Banned
    So how does this run, I still have my temple but not the bingo game. I have it on a small game and some people have an amazing amount of points. What happens to the players with no games as yet are we all banded into groups together and some of us have no land to clear etc so we miss out I presume!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    So how does this run, I still have my temple but not the bingo game. I have it on a small game and some people have an amazing amount of points. What happens to the players with no games as yet are we all banded into groups together and some of us have no land to clear etc so we miss out I presume!
    Seriously?? This is just like leaderboards? Ugh, really. Color me seriously disappointed.

Where is the bingo game/Adventure Leagues building/new HUD button?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Where is the bingo game/Adventure Leagues building/new HUD button?
    The feature is slowly rolling out.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Oh, I thought once the temple showed up in the shop, everything else would appear too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Guess it's on Friday, I'm looking forward to it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    That's not really fair. They've delivered everything except the album and arctic isles to android. Those two things aren't major parts of this game, it's not game breaking that android doesn't have them.
    Funny that you chose the word 'fair'. Well, how about being fair to all the players regardless of platform? Would be interesting to see if they launch the next new project to android only, and announce that ios players will have to wait....that would be quite 'fair...won't it? Since IOS have had ALL features!!

Farm Supplier
    I am one of the fortunate ones who has the bingo and was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get the 3 way bingo. Maybe it's lack of sleep but I can't seem to figure out what sequence to use.
    Last edited by dnddragons; 10-12-16 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast