Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    You might want to be careful about showing snapshots that display you full HUD, with your gold count. I remember way back S8 would validate you own an account based on the gold count in your account (if you had any issues).
    Not sure what you mean???
    Got it now
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 04-23-17 at 02:42 PM.

New Resident
    Please like breed with bingo that gives 300 points. How to play breed magic egg. I have the egg when I start the game of bingo when it is to breed or already
    Last edited by santy2012; 04-23-17 at 02:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by santy2012 View Post
    Please explain in dragon story, play bingo how to breed A Magic dragon egg can not complete it
    You have to breed blue and red to try to breed a magic egg(20 hrs) anything less will mean it is breeding a different egg. And you have to accept the challenge before you put the egg on the nest. So for some other bingo challenges you can never be sure it is the egg you want to, when trying for a firestorm for example(it can be a mythic, also 12 hours). It doesn't count if the egg is already on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    For a long time now all the numbers are out of the speeding up boosts that we can win, so I can't see which boost speed I win in the different ranks. Please sort it out, already tried to reinstall game but now change.

Banned
    It keeps wanting me to breed with a Peacock dragon and a birthstone dragon. I don't have either one of those. I wish it would quit giving me that challenge.

When is Storm8 going to fix this game. Trying to complete Bingo task and game crashes. Had the exact same problem last Bingo round. Task eventually expires because game keeps crashing. I already have a helpless ticket in that Storm8 has set to resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a task to expand. I already have an expansion going on the main island with 33 hrs left. Does anyone know if I expand on Arctic if it will except that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I have a task to expand. I already have an expansion going on the main island with 33 hrs left. Does anyone know if I expand on Arctic if it will except that?
    Drats...it doesn't.

Wats going on with the bingo goals ?? Im doing them and they arent registering...anyone experiencing this

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same problem!