Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelly's Candy Crazy- 11 October 2016

Fashion Designer

Kelly's Candy Crazy- 11 October 2016

A new event is here, featuring Kelly and the Gummy Bear King! This event features 3 different parts that are available starting different days. The first part, The Gummy Bear King, begins Oct 11. The second part, Orders for the King, begins Oct 18. The final part, A King's Castle, begins Oct. 25. Complete all 3 parts by Nov. 1 to win a lollipop recipe! While the events unlock at different times, all three parts can be worked on up until Nov. 1.

EVENT SCHEDULE:
    Spoiler: show

NEW ITEMS:

NEW CHARACTERS:

GOAL LINE:
    The Gummy Bear King:
    Deliver To-Go Orders x10
    Rewards: 1 Gummy Bear King (150 Gem Value)

Orders for the King:
    Deliver All the Baker's Club Specials x5
    Rewards: 1 Lollipop Tree (250 Gem Value)

A King's Castle:
    Reach Novice Level of Roll 'Em, Pull 'Em Licorice x1
    Reach Artisan Level of Roll 'Em, Pull 'Em Licorice x1
    Reach Master Level of Roll 'Em, Pull 'Em Licorice x1
    Rewards: 1 Gummy King's Candy Castle (350 Gem Value)

RECIPES:
    Candy Sugar(2m/Mixer):
    6 Sugar, 1 Strawberry (homemade ingredient)

Melted Sugar(1h/Mixer):
    2 Candy Sugar, 1 Lemon, 1 Honey (homemade ingredient)

Wacky Taffy(30m/Stove):
    1 Candy Sugar, 1 Cherry, 2 Lemons, 1 Flour
    Serves 160, Earns 800, 20 XP, 5 Coins per plate
    Bronze Mastery 10(1 Candy Ribbon Chair), Silver 10(1 Lollipop Table), Gold 10(1 Lollipop Counter)

Missy Fizzy's Soda(30m/Barista Machine):
    1 Candy Sugar, 2 Lemons, 2 Strawberries
    Serves 160, Earns 800, 20 XP, 5 Coins per plate
    Bronze Mastery 10(1 Retro Licorice Table), Silver 10(1 Gummy Counter), Gold 10(1 Gummy Bear Chair)

Roll 'Em, Pull 'Em Licorice:
    1 Melted Sugar, 1 Candy Sugar, 1 Cherry
    Serves 580, Earns 2900, 73 XP, 5 Coins per plate
    Bronze Mastery 10(+25% Servings), Silver 10(-25% Cook Time), Gold 10(1 Fizzy Orange Soda)

Whirly Swirly Lollipop(4h/Summer Oven):
    2 Cherries, 2 Lemons, 2 Strawberries, 8 Sugar
    Serves 580, Earns 5800, 145 XP, 10 Coins per plate
    Last edited by CammoAmmo; 10-31-16 at 06:15 PM.

It looks like the Whirly Swirly Lollipop'll be in the Summer Oven again. I wonder if they'll ever come out with a Fall oven?

Also, is anyone else getting tired of this type of event (10 to-go orders, 5 secret bakers clubs, and master a recipe)? I think I preferred the other types of events where you have to complete a series of goals (like the fairytale one) or make recipes to collect objects (like the cherry blossom one). Idk, I guess this one's easier to program because they really only need 4 new recipes, lasts 3-4 weeks, and the format stays pretty much the same throughout but I really wish they'd switch it up again. Lol, I looked it up and even the basic recipes and cook times are the same.

Mixer item: 6 sugar, 1 _____ and 2 minutes to make
    Barista machine item: 1 mixer item, 2 lemons, 1-2 strawberries/cherries, 30 minutes to make, 800 coins per recipe
    Stove/Fancy Oven item: 1 mixer item and 3 other ingredients, 30 minutes to make, 800 coins per recipe

Chances are that the Whirly Swirly Lollipop recipe will have 580 plates, take 4 hours to make, and be worth 10 coins/plate.

This is the 3rd time we've gotten this format in a row and it's a bit tiresome, but maybe that's just me.

Farm Supplier
    I love the look of this theme! I love the colorful flooring especially. I'm really partial to food and candy decor so this update looks great (besides the same ol same ol with goals).

It also looks like they are taking some models from Candy Blast Mania. I recognize fighting that Gummy Bear King there! Would be neat to see various crossovers or theme borrowing between various Storm8 games!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    It looks like the Whirly Swirly Lollipop'll be in the Summer Oven again. I wonder if they'll ever come out with a Fall oven?

Also, is anyone else getting tired of this type of event (10 to-go orders, 5 secret bakers clubs, and master a recipe)? I think I preferred the other types of events where you have to complete a series of goals (like the fairytale one) or make recipes to collect objects (like the cherry blossom one). Idk, I guess this one's easier to program because they really only need 4 new recipes, lasts 3-4 weeks, and the format stays pretty much the same throughout but I really wish they'd switch it up again. Lol, I looked it up and even the basic recipes and cook times are the same.

Mixer item: 6 sugar, 1 _____ and 2 minutes to make
    Barista machine item: 1 mixer item, 2 lemons, 1-2 strawberries/cherries, 30 minutes to make, 800 coins per recipe
    Stove/Fancy Oven item: 1 mixer item and 3 other ingredients, 30 minutes to make, 800 coins per recipe

Chances are that the Whirly Swirly Lollipop recipe will have 580 plates, take 4 hours to make, and be worth 10 coins/plate.

This is the 3rd time we've gotten this format in a row and it's a bit tiresome, but maybe that's just me.

I agree! I have been waiting for a fall oven to come out because it make sense that they would come out with one before the winter oven so all four seasons could have an oven but it's starting to seem like that might not happen:/ Also, I don't love these types of events with the to-go orders and secret bakers club either. Yes they are pretty easy to finish which is nice but it's less exciting then the other types of events.

Fashion Designer
    Also agree with you guys, was really hoping they would switch it up for halloween. These events are easier but they are also not as immersive and it gets tedious doing the same thing. I do love the decor though!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the decor with this goal and that it's the gummy King from one of the other games!

Like others have said it would be nice to change to a different goal format. I struggle to complete the goals regardless of the format, but it would be nice for a different challenge.

I wonder if we'll get a Halloween goal, or if they will release decor next week.

What's the second part

Host(ess)

Second part has not started and it's Oct 18th.

The second part, Orders for the King, begins Oct 18.

Today is October 18 and this part has not started yet. What's up with that? Anyone else having the same issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Am having same problem

Same here. I tried uninstalling and reinstalled, no change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast