Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kelly's Candy Crazy- 11 October 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    The second part, Orders for the King, begins Oct 18.

Today is October 18 and this part has not started yet. What's up with that? Anyone else having the same issue?
    I had the same problem and waited all day until 11pm last night still no sign even though I closed/opened/cleared background.. nothing!!.. It appeared this morning though so obviously a glitch.. You have to get 5 orders of Secret Bakers Club to get the tree!!

I live in UK & never get them till the day after which surely must disadvantage me

Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    The second part, Orders for the King, begins Oct 18.

Today is October 18 and this part has not started yet. What's up with that? Anyone else having the same issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Am having same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    Same here. I tried uninstalling and reinstalled, no change.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    I had the same problem and waited all day until 11pm last night still no sign even though I closed/opened/cleared background.. nothing!!.. It appeared this morning though so obviously a glitch.. You have to get 5 orders of Secret Bakers Club to get the tree!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstagran View Post
    I live in UK & never get them till the day after which surely must disadvantage me
    For everyone commenting about not getting the second part on time, events and stuff generally release on Tuesdays at 5pm PST (i.e. California time). Correct me if I'm wrong, but this happens for every single event and update. I assume the release in other countries is also in relation to 5pm PST on Tuesdays (so for UK, I think it'd be at 1am on Wednesday). This is a thing Storm8 does so that everyone gets the event at the same time and it ends at the exact same time rather than staggered by time zone.

The third part of the event should release at today, October 25th at 5pm PST. If you're worried, you can google that in relation to you and your time zone.

Was I imagining things when the last part to Kelly's Candy Crazy was supposed to start 1/11!! Anyway it has started today with me 26/10/16 when it says it was supposed to have started yesterday 25/10!! Off to bake.. I have a lot of sugar, strawberries, lemons & cherries to go through!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Was I imagining things when the last part to Kelly's Candy Crazy was supposed to start 1/11!! Anyway it has started today with me 26/10/16 when it says it was supposed to have started yesterday 25/10!! Off to bake.. I have a lot of sugar, strawberries, lemons & cherries to go through!!
    Like I said in my post above, the releases all happen at the same time. Storm8 is based in California, USA so it releases at 5pm, local time. I assume the time zone you're in is far enough ahead that it the release actually happens the day after the game says it will. You'll still have the same amount of time everyone else has though (so the event should technically last until Nov 2 for you). For future releases, you can google your time zone relation here: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Just input 5:00 PM PDT and enter in your time zone, and it'll tell you when you can expect future releases/events (keep in mind it'll be on Wednesdays/the day after the game lists for you).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    This is a thing Storm8 does so that everyone gets the event at the same time and it ends at the exact same time rather than staggered by time zone.
    Just want to drop a note here that our events start and end at the same time. ladyknightkeladry is correct. (thanks) We get the same duration so don't worry, you're not losing out.

Farm Supplier
    Wasn't sure if you needed this ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WSL.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	34197

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Wasn't sure if you needed this ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WSL.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	34197
    Why yes I do! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the event and mastered the licorice recipe.. It says you get 1 fizzy orange soda.. What's that and where do I find it??

Edit: no problem.. found it in decoration..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 10-28-16 at 08:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the gummy tree last night wahoo!! Oh it's lovely! Its 2x2 square. I took some other decor and stored them to put the tree out. It's very nice and the candy leaves falling to the grass are really beautiful. I appreciate the graphics the animation is top notch on my tablet. I'm really enjoying the game also. Now I'm working on the licorice part for the castle. I bet its stunning I can't wait to see it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12