Thread: Switched phones and lost all data for Frozen Frenzy Mania & Hungry Babies Mania

Switched phones and lost all data for Frozen Frenzy Mania & Hungry Babies Mania

Hi,
    I received a new phone yesterday and after downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania again and Hungry Babies Mania, I lost all data and am starting back at level one. I'm connected to Game Center and my progress is stored but I've lost all my levels, gems, power ups etc. I wrote to Storm8!support yesterday but have yet to get a response. Anyone know how I can restore my games if they don't get in touch with me soon? I read in another forum that their other games have the option to log in to your storm8 ID on the app and that would restore everything but unfortunately the 2 games I play don't seem to have that option. I really enjoy playing these games and have spent a long time to get where I am. Extremely frustrated at the moment! I know everyone at Storm8 is very busy answering everyone's emails that's why I'm hoping there's a way I can do it myself instead of having to bother them. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey7411 View Post
    Hi,
    I received a new phone yesterday and after downloading Frozen Frenzy Mania again and Hungry Babies Mania, I lost all data and am starting back at level one. I'm connected to Game Center and my progress is stored but I've lost all my levels, gems, power ups etc. I wrote to Storm8!support yesterday but have yet to get a response. Anyone know how I can restore my games if they don't get in touch with me soon? I read in another forum that their other games have the option to log in to your storm8 ID on the app and that would restore everything but unfortunately the 2 games I play don't seem to have that option. I really enjoy playing these games and have spent a long time to get where I am. Extremely frustrated at the moment! I know everyone at Storm8 is very busy answering everyone's emails that's why I'm hoping there's a way I can do it myself instead of having to bother them. Thanks in advance!
    Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here. If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

You can also PM me your ticket number so I can have an agent take a look. Thank you!